Belly play

Mine has never interested me - but any hers makes for a completely different story.
4 years

Thoughts on fattening without permission

allgrownup:
I think enabling is a very good compromise between being sneaky and adding hidden calories and discussing everything.

Bicepsual:
Same with my wife. She'll say things like "I can't get any bigger than this, I'm watching what I eat now." But then an hour later she'll say "Man, Burger King sounds so good." She knows I'm a feeder and knows exactly what she's doing. It's then fun to see her laying amongst a spread of fast food trash in a food coma and ask her "Are you still watching what you eat?" 🤔

You're each getting what you want. She clearly loves to eat and is willing to allow her overindulgence to manifest itself in fattening up for you. And you get the pleasure of watching her overeat, knowing what a turn on that and its gaining aftermath is for you.
There are worse things in the world than getting to eat whatever you like and having a plump wife to enjoy in bed.
4 years

smpj:
Strong sexual interest...tends to trump any moral objections one might have relative to the activity. You sexually want what you want and usually people do what is necessary to experience what it is that turns them on.

AskDrFeeder:
This is the logic of rapists and child molesters.

And it's also the logic of people into just about everything else sexual because it is the logic of human sexuality, the strongest physical urge most of us will ever have.
4 years

Pillbug:
While I agree that it is wrong to do that, it's something I'm totally into (I love the loss of control aspect of people gaining weight), and it would have made my relationship a lot easier. For the most part I'm okay with encouragement, but ideally my boyfriend would be actively making me bigger himself and on extra-insecure days, I feel bad that he isn't.

You'll always be into sexually stimulated weight gain, you know. Always. So you will have to decide if whether living your sensual life somewhere other than there will be acceptable to you in the long term.
If so, then you can stay where you are. If not, you ought to begin looking for someone more sexually like minded.
4 years

Strong sexual interest, like the sensual excitement that comes from secretly fattening up a significant other, tends to trump any moral objections one might have relative to the activity. You sexually want what you want and usually people do what is necessary to experience what it is that turns them on.
Look at all the gainers on the internet willing to put their family relationships, social standing, and long term health in serious harms way for the singular sexual pleasure they derive from the acts of over eating and significantly fattening up.
4 years

Am i the only feeder like this?

guest26:
I’ve been attracted to girls stuffing there face for as long as I remember but even when I would dream of that for some reason I can never ever see myself eating a lot I purposely avoid it. Its as foreign to me as wanting the be a girl to me its just something my partner would do and I am attracted to but never ever myself. Is that something any other feeders have experienced? I tend to be attracted to people who are opposite in some ways so I don’t know if it ties into that or not.

I've no interest in getting fat myself. There's nothing in that for me. Where the excitement lies is with a woman eating, enjoying the experience of eating, getting fat, and still eating a whole lot with the result of getting even fatter. As far as I'm concerned, that's as good as it gets.
4 years

6$ munchie meal

Jolene:
So if you havent heard of this, it is as far as i know, about the best bang for your buck...

Jack In The Box

6$ Midnight Munchie Meal.

Regular fries
Curly fries
A Specialty Burger
2 Tacos
Fountain Soda

So heres what I had for Dinner in the Last 3 Hours....

Here in Oregon, it is Legal to have the munchies, so I couldnt decide what I wanted-
I Started at McDonalds for a Double Fillet o fish and MnM McFlurry, and then immediately hit Carls Jr. For 2 Double Sliders... They were good but still not what I was Looking for. Next I stopped at Safeway for a NOS Energy Drink, and ended up getting a Piece of cake too. As soon as I got to my Car I guzzled the NOS, and Ate my piece of Cake, and then saw Jack In The Box across the street. I wanted Tacos- so after waiting for 10 minutes in the drivethru, I got to order, so I got the Above Listed Munchie Box. It was the Sriracha Curly Fry Burger Box. I am super stuffed now still Nursing on my last Taco-

Anyway, 6$ Munchie Meal... Just Sayin'....

What a beautiful eating/stuffing sequence of events. Who among us wouldn't have wanted to be that special someone beside you in the car encouraging you to finish all that food and thrilled to no end watching you accomplish the feat.
4 years

Nervous to embrace gaining

Personally, I find the ambiguity and conflicting feelings to be part of the allure of this fetish.

Maybe it speaks to us in tempting words that leave us hungry for the fattening lifestyle.

I personally don’t think you can fight it. This is not like alcoholism or heroin addiction where you can try to avoid the addictive substances and fellow addicts.

Food is everywhere, and so is fat. Restaurant and food commercials practically scream, “Eat until you can eat no more!” And there are always people around offering food and drink. This is how we care for each other, offering the comforts of barbecues, picnics, potlucks, desserts.

What can you do if you really don’t want to gain “too much”? I suggest embracing the fantasy aspects of all this and occasionally giving free reign to that little demon inside your brain telling you to just let go and grow fat.

coloradofattie:
Ok so idk if any of you guys have noticed but I have probably deleted my account 3 or 4 times in the last month. I come on and I get so excited about gaining. I absolutely LOVE stuffing myself. I’ve had days where I eat just an insane amount of food. But then I feel super guilty and it leads me to deleting my account. I eventually come back and start reading the forums until I decide to recreate my account. Any advice for coming to terms with this lifestyle? Because I want to gain and I really truly enjoy stuffing myself and eating as much food as possible.

I’ve gained about 10 lbs in the last month or so. Which is the quickest I’ve ever gained weight. I also feel really guilty because all of my clothing is super tight and I think people are starting to notice.

Hammertime44:
I’ve been struggling with literally the identical feeling. I gained 15lbs and freaked out because I know my gf isn’t really into it. But for me even when I stopped and ate healthy I couldn’t lose the weight so my metabolism clearly is gone now from years of doing exactly what your feeling/doing. But the curiosity always comes of wondering how it’s like to watch myself balloon out of my clothes and hear people’s reactions ect. I even scheduled an appointment with a therapist to see if I’m bi polar or crazy for having this kink. But the only way to kill the curiosity is to just do it, and that’s what I plan on. Starting my second round of my heavy cream diet. I’m only gonna do these two weeks and then see how I feel. I honestly just want to gain pst 165 because it’s officially over weight for me. But at 170 (next goal) I think I’ll get a better gauge on everything...

GrowingLoveHandles:

This fetish is not an acquired taste, you're essentially born into it - and whatever component of the interest it is that turns you on is probably going to be there for life. So the more highly sexed you are, the more difficult it will be to say no to its engagement.
You have two choices: At some point to either succumb to the fetish or spend your life wishing you had.
4 years

6$ munchie meal

Looks right fattening to me, particularly if consumed in one sitting.
4 years

Half and half to fatten up gf

fatchance:
Most effective weight gain .... fats and sugar, sugar and fats

Cream and sugar, sugar and cream
fried bread with sugar, Donuts!!
cake with icing, icing made with shortening and sugar!

Stuffing with low volume/high caloric value edibles/drinkables will very effectively do the trick.
4 years
12345   loading