Wal-mart grocery shopping

Broken back, can't do a thing. Back operations soon. I was 250 now 295 within a week in the hospital? I don't know what causes it? But I'm just laying around at home. What's the best meal to gain at least 10 or 20 within a months time then? Wal-Mart has a big selection of food and Insta-cart. So what will you guys or girls think will help?
4 years

Wal-mart grocery shopping

Need good tips for Insta-cart Wal-Mart online shopping! Trying to eat six meals a day, and need help planning it out! My back is broken so gaining would be easier than ever! Plus, I think online delivery working well! What shopping list is excellent condition for lead monthly a 60 LB gain?
4 years

How to gain on a crash diet?

I'm going on a crash diet only eating one major meal at night or two, and sleeping all day and watching Netflix all Day! I want to gain weight Fast with results. I don't care about diabete and im tired of always hear from my parents that i weigh 300 when im actually 265 now! It's rude when they ask so i made a decision to gain even 5 pound there strict rules and "i know everything attitude" make me sick! It damage my uncle reputation right before his death for two years straight! I hate there attitude very much because they hate big people like him and others family or not im done with there you have to be thinner plan! for seven years they called me on obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure which i have no thanks to multiple stress because they don't quit on joking when i just want to enjoy my meal and life. It's so bad that i brought myself a small fridge just for my food because they eat what brought for myself in my room because of there toxic attitude tours bigger people. Also my mom wanted me to never get with a big girls, bad idea because i love huge chunk of meat on them bones! if you catch my driff? So do anyone have a very good suggestion on what should and shouldn't do on a crash diet. because i want to do this and gain until i feel perfect in both looks and belly control!
6 years

New here and want to gain with serious results!

Does being lactose intolerant make you lose weight? because i mix my milk with other stuff and Heavy Cream?
6 years

New here and want to gain with serious results!

Hello i just start gaining, and wondering what kinda meal will lead into 5500 cal in a day. I'm going shopping and experiment with cheese and noodles, pasta, and meats! I love to whip up my own meals which capacity is uknown i just. I got an heavy Sake which i learn from here! Heavy Cream is alot. Got questions. Like when the stomach full do i just go to bed and sleep or staying in bed until i fall alseep? Plus what kinda food will help me gain quickly gain belly wight? Is soda and Juice ok? how about water can i drink that, or advoid it at all cause? Is fish good for fatting up? Need help from the experts like Dr. Feeder or anyone who is willing to support and help! I think i need bigger clothing? I want to go over 300 within 3 months im 260 now! Will cake and Icecream helps and also being lactose intolerant make you lose your calories or it just something else? I want to be like i was when i was young. My gut looked Pregnant back then after all that fat developed! Hope to get some well tips on how to raise a pop belly.
6 years

Double belly

700lbgoal:
In case anyone is curious, I've actually experimented with getting my belly fat to accumulate in one place by wearing a belt around my waist or tight jeans to bed.
I did it the first time I put on 100lbs and the second time (after I had lost all that weight). It did in fact cause my belly fat to mostly accumulate in one place, giving someone like me who mostly gains every where but the one place I want, a beer belly look. I further experimented by wearing loose pants for a while, which caused me to grow wider instead of getting most of my belly fat to stick out (it also has made me lose my huge hips which stuck out more than normal thanks to the tight jeans/belts). It's not something that you'll see results on overnight, you have to keep it up for weeks to see a permanent change.
One can really do this with any kind of tight clothing, so even jeggings (if they became tight while gaining) worn around the belly itself could create a double belly.

I came up with this idea because my mom once remarked on how I wear pants wrong. She thinks one should wear them around the belly itself instead of the waist. Guess what kind of belly she has and which one I don't? smiley (I prefer the big potbelly/beer belly look personally).

Im going to try that. Nice strategy to start off with. i want to gain quickly so do you know any good food that impact the belly? I can only thank about hamburgers at the moment.
6 years