Contest: sweet and spooky

hmm I'm waiting for some inspiration, when it comes I'll participate soon smiley
9 years

Art by toni tails

really really really love your style!!

Great inspiration! I also love working in just plain black and white smiley
9 years

My contests

Thanks for running the contests in the past! I know it takes up quite some time if you want to do it properly. So I fully understand your decision smiley

Now I've only participated the last contest, but I hope there will be a new one soon!
9 years

Artwork contest rules

Okay thanks for your reply!
I fully understand your opinion, but it might be nice to get some more feedback on how the ranking was for that specific contest. That way the participants can have an idea of how they did and what their ranking was. Even if it is according to a jury or public voting system...

On other drawing forums you will also have a voting topic, where people can choose their top 3 for example.

It's just a thought, but maybe it is something to keep in mind or it could be an idea for the future smiley
9 years

Artwork contest rules

Is there anything which can show howmany votes which participant will get? Or how does the voting take place exactly? It's a bit vague to me smiley
9 years

Contest:spring blossoming

And its almost done!!
Maybe we will have some more paticipants who will be able to hand in their artwork just before the deadline smiley
9 years

dragorat wrote:
Please make sure you read the rules thoroughly!

Check! Thanks for the notification smiley
9 years

I've had some spare time and inspiration, so here it is!
9 years

Considering gaining a bit?

My gf has been eating well the last two years, causing her to gain 60lbs. She went from 140 to 200. She likes her soft belly and I'm not complaining either, I like her chubby bodyshape!

But now she is doubting if she would go for the 250, but she likes to know what things you bump into. (I'm not saying she must, I like her the way she is, but will accept her at a higher weight as well)

But she wonders about things which might become harder to do or even quite impossible when you weigh around 250.. So if you have gained from around 200lbs to around (or above) 250lbs, please shere your story! (Maybe some ff women can help us out?)

Hope some can give a little insight into this unknown area smiley
10 years

Stretch marks...

I won't say that stretchmarks are bad, but personally I prefer a more clean belly than one with many red stretch marks all over it...
So you can conclude that it is personal, and I think it is mainly up to you, it is your body, not ours or any one elses smiley
11 years
12   loading