Help gaining or increasing appetite

I'm really struggling to just eat a lot lately she just feeling full too quick and as a picky eater I struggle but can eat a decent amount when I'm force fed which hasn't happened in a while
2 weeks

44/m/se ky seeking an irl relationship with a feedee/gainer/mutual gainer boyfriend.

I feel for you would Def be interested if I was not in a relationship and lived closer wish you luck
2 weeks

Would beer drinking help slow metabolism

Like if I were to drink 1 beer a day of Smirnoff Ice (coming from 0 for a long time) for a month and combine it with multiple snacks and possibly chocolate milk afterwards due to the fact that your body only processes the alcohol.
2 weeks

Female feeder hypnotist sessions for feedees

LydiaFatPuppy:
Hey I'm offering over discord/VR hypno sessions to help weight gain and growth.

Sessions are 25 dollars an hour your choice of session times.

flexible triggers and limits with what taught but safe guard will be in place.

feel free to reply here or give a PM.

for anyone reading this i am a FF regular and offen seen in the chat as well.

Would be interested as well
2 weeks

Theme of the month! - march 24

Just posted my first chapter with this prompt… might have to do 3 chapters tbh tell me what you think
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 weeks

What's your fantasy?

Just getting to 200 lbs at 5’6. maybe getting hypnotized in the process to help ease up and be hungrier so I can match the appetite I need to gain weight.
3 weeks

What's your fantasy?

Just getting to 200 lbs at 5’6. maybe getting hypnotized in the process to help ease up and be hungrier so I can match the appetite I need to gain weight.
3 weeks

Interested in hypnosis

Anyone with success in this performing hypnosis or using a correct file. I tried it once and think I’m more prepared and ready if it were to work in any fashion.
3 weeks

Blocking the goods

I was laying down on my boyfriend's chest and was so happy to see that no matter how big, his belly blocked his view downstairs. When does this point occur or when did you notice this occur if it happened to you?
1 year

Need someone to write a story for me

Turnmeimmobile:
I’m looking for a someone to write a story for me. Not really looking to pay. If you’re interested let me know how to reach you, Snapchat is preferred.

Depends on how long of story and topics lol but I’d be down
1 year
12   loading