Busty guys

Ditzy:
Moobs are ok so never feel bad that you have them.
My BF is 350 ish and has small ones and he doesn't like them but I tell him I like them.

I was insecure about my moobs until my GF starting playing with them and sucking my nipples. Now I want my moobs to get bigger. And I find myself looking at men with big moobs.
1 week

Merry christmas

SSBBW Summer:
Wishing everyone a happy Christmas! I would say I can't wait to stuff myself but I do that quite often lol 💗

Merry Christmas to you, too! It seems to me you are always ready to stuff yourself - which is a good thing! 😉

You should always stuff more at Christmas to enjoy the holiday even more!
4 months

How many men does it take to...

SSBBW Summer:
Lift me up from a standing position. Not from a bed or couch. I'm 500 pounds. Go... 🙊

It cannot be done! 😉
4 months

200 pounds to 500

SSBBW Summer:
I just find it so hot that I've gained 300 pounds and still growing! 🥵

VERY hot! The results are spectacular!
5 months

How do you eat your pizza?

SSBBW Summer:
Topless lol

What Summer said!
6 months

What's better

SSBBW Summer:
I've been wanting to try popeyes for ages as it's been in the UK a while... but is it better than KFC?

I think KFC is best, but Popeye’s is also good. Plus, I think Popeye’s sides (rice, biscuits, and beignets) are better.
9 months

Too old?

I am 66 and I enjoy role play. It does take time to find what excites you both, but it does seem to be worth it.

I have had a few role playing situations lead to real life encounters.

Both are wonderful. HMU if you want to role play!
1 year

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

Littlejohnboy:
Pizza buffets are also a great place to pile on the calories. IHOP and Denny’s when all-you-can-eat pancakes are available are a must! Red Robin’s bottomless fries and bottomless root beer floats are tasty! Chinese buffets are also great. And you can be hungry again in an hour!

I went with a friend to Golden Corral. After dinner, I asked what she wanted for dessert. She said, “One of everything!” Granted somethings were just a bite or two, but she did it one of every dessert - after a huge meal. I rubbed her tummy for quite a while after that meal, before filling her up again.

A buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is always a great day.

Bellyempire:
Golden Carol has to be a feeders paradise

Absolutely!
1 year

Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

I like rolls atop a huge round beach ball belly!
1 year

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

Pizza buffets are also a great place to pile on the calories. IHOP and Denny’s when all-you-can-eat pancakes are available are a must! Red Robin’s bottomless fries and bottomless root beer floats are tasty! Chinese buffets are also great. And you can be hungry again in an hour!
KFC also has a great buffet, but there are not as many of them as there used to be.

I went with a friend to Golden Corral. After dinner, I asked what she wanted for dessert. She said, “One of everything!” Granted somethings were just a bite or two, but she did it one of every dessert - after a huge meal. I rubbed her tummy for quite a while after that meal, before filling her up again.

A restaurant called Smokey Bones used to offer endless wings and fries after 9 PM. I went with a friend who ate 64 wings and two orders of fries. I only managed 48 wings and one order of fries. I know, I am a lightweight. My friend was about 440 pounds at the time. 😉

A buffet for breakfast (Golden Corral), lunch (Pizza Hut), and dinner (Chinese) is always a great day.
1 year
12345   loading