Fat admiring/feederism - evolutionary advantage? (survey)

This has always been really interesting to me also. If you have this fetish, you can't help but wonder --- how the hell did I turn out this way, when so many other people didn't?

My theory is that evolution gifted humans with a large variety of sexual preferences because we have a large degree of variety in our bodies and our DNA. Species only survive when they maximize their chances of reproduction. If every human being was only attracted to one very specific body type, humanity would have gone extinct long ago, because only people with that specific body type would mate successfully.

So, since you have some human beings who naturally gain weight extremely easily or who just love to eat a lot, you have other human beings who are sexually attracted to that. And you have people who enjoy the idea of feeding their partner and making them bigger. And thus, reproduction isn't limited to skinny folks with strict diets.

I reject the notion that the feederism kink is a sign of something "wrong" with a person's psychology. There's lots of folks in this community who are perfectly healthy-minded, normal individuals. The only ones who might have some psychological issues are the ones who actually want to kill someone by feeding them into enormous obesity. (That strikes me as a really unhealthy fetish).

In fact, I don't view feederism as any different than a lot of other sexual kinks.

Sexual kinks in general don't seem to get much attention from scientific researchers, so I'll be interested to see if you turn up any new information. In the meantime, here are my answers:

1. Probably the age of 4. I discovered masturbation and sexuality at a very young age compared to a lot of people. I couldn't explain it at the time, but I knew that I liked masturbating to pictures of very large women.

2. Male

3. Athletic/fit/lean/muscular

4. Not that I'm aware of. If they do, they've disguised it well.

5. (a) The intimacy and loving aspect of feeding your partner
(b.) The changes that happen to the female body as it becomes larger and softer
(c) The way that being a feeder can put me into a dominant position smiley
5 years

Letting someone gain on their own

"She is already pretty chubby and eats mostly whatever she wants, which will most likely lead to some more extra weight without my interference."

Here's your answer.

If she's already on this track, I think the best thing you can do is just love her, make her feel safe and comfortable, and let Mother Nature run its course. Eventually, she'll hit a point where that weight piles on faster and faster, and it becomes more and more difficult to take it off. If you make her feel beautiful and loved, she'll have no real motivation to lose the weight, and you can just sit back and enjoy as she becomes softer, fatter, and sexier.

There are (relatively) healthy ways to gain weight without putting oneself at a massive risk of disease/death. Slow gaining over a longer period of time is safer than rapid gains, as the body has more time to adjust to the added weight. Avoiding heavily-processed foods and restricting sugar intake helps too. (Much of the damage that junk food does to the body comes from processed chemicals, artificial additives, and artificial sugars). She can get a surprising amount of calories from all-natural butters, creams, oils, etc. She could also use weight-gain formulas. These are like protein powders, except that they add calories to your diet instead of protein. Her diet should include fresh vegetables and fruits as well as the heavier, more fattening foods. That way, she still gets the nutrients her body needs while getting lots of fattening calories too.

That's just a start. My point is that it's possible to eat a heavy, calorie-rich diet and gain weight without eating junk food 24/7.

Of course, there comes a point at which a woman is simply too big to avoid weight-related health risks, so keep that in mind. But hey, maybe your gf doesn't care --- in that case, I would just let her keep growing. smiley
5 years

Dealing with indecision

Alexisruby:
I'd like to apologize for the long-windedness of this post beforehand, but I think I needed to vent and I really would like some advice.

I�m constantly shifting between wanting to gain and wanting to maintain my current weight, or even lose a few pounds. Ever since I was a preteen (and a really skinny one, at that), I fantasized about being fat. I�d even say reaching 300lbs at some point in my life is on my bucket list. However, I�m also terrified of people�s negative perceptions of me, and, to a lesser extent, mildly concerned about my health when gaining.

Okay, so, some backstory: I took the plunge into gaining in my late teens, gaining from 150lbs to 230-240ish in a couple years. Since then, I�ve lost all the way down to 170, which is not overweight for my height.

As bizarre as it is to say, I regret both these decisions. On one hand, I appreciate not getting out of breath just walking to my classes (though, it was arousing in its own way) and being more �conventionally attractive� nowadays. And, had I not tried gaining at all, I probably wouldn�t have developed certain eating habits and would be even more in shape and conventionally attractive. On the other hand, I�ll very frequently fantasize about what it would have been like if I never stopped gaining. It�s been over 2 years since I stopped, would I have reached the 300lb goal I�ve dreamed of for most of my life? Such a thought excites me.

For the most part, I manage to keep these fantasies as just that, fantasies, and maintain my typical weight. But whenever I unintentionally gain a noticeable amount of weight (I�m up to 176lbs thanks to the holiday season), I�m overcome with a very powerful urge to gain. I long for the feeling of constantly stuffing myself and feeling bloated all the time, of having a noticeable belly that�s fun to mindlessly play with. This�ll continue on for a week or two until I �come to my senses� (or give in to my insecurities, depending on your perspective) and undue whatever gaining progress I had made. Then my weight will again stagnate for a few months until the cycle begins anew.

Quite frankly, I�m sick of this indecision I�m plagued with. It stresses me out, and I have no idea how to make it stop. I�ll flip a coin to make the decision for me and I�ll be disappointed with either result. Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this dissonance?

Advice for either/or solution would be appreciated, either how to overcome my doubts when they appear and become the fatty of my dreams, or how to rid myself of the urge to gain in the first place, as they both have about equal weight in my mind.

Adanac:
I highly recommend you read the gaining/encouraging chapter of the book "The Round World". This has recently helped me to accept my own truth, that I crave to be and must become fat. From experience, I can tell you that that feeling of dissatisfaction from ignoring your urges will never, ever go away.

Slightly off-topic, but thank you for the book recommendation. This looks great.

I've been on the other side of this coin --- having to come to terms with my attraction to fat women --- and books like this help a lot.
6 years

The search

You're not alone. I'm very happy for the people in this community who seem to be able to find relationships in which they can have their desires fulfilled, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to find a woman like that in real life.
6 years

Waning interest in feederism?

I've had it wane over the past few years simply because I don't have any outlet for it besides my imagination. I've never found a woman in real life who was interested in feederism and weight gain within the context of a relationship.

Sexual desires can often wax and wane throughout the course of a person's life. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
6 years

Some general questions! i want to be immobile but i´m at the very begging of my journey.

Feedmemassive:
I want to gain massive since a long time but i pushed this urge away for so long. Now I decided that i don�t want to ignore this urge. I want to gain and I want to get immobile.

Are you sure you want to deal with the health issues of immobility?

I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just hoping you've considered everything that comes along with having a body so obese you can't move it. It makes for some good fiction, but immobility presents problems in real life.

My first goal is 250lbs - 300lbs.

I think it would be wise to stick with your first goal here ---- 250 to 300 pounds. Take some time to stay at this weight and figure out if you like it. You can always go further if you wish, and you can always backtrack if you decide you don't actually like the weight.

There definitely comes a point at which a person becomes so large that weight loss is increasingly difficult, even if you really want to lose the weight. So I'd caution you not to rush the gain.

How do you think I will look with 300lbs if I�m pearshaped... I don�t know how these numbers are in reality i only fantasized about it.

If you have a pear-shaped body type, you'll probably look very voluptuous at 250-300 pounds. That much weight, on a woman of average height and build, is going to result in serious curves. Think very wide hips, thick thighs, and a big ass. You'll probably fill out nicely elsewhere also.

Personally, I've always thought pear-shaped female bodies are the hottest, especially when covered in fat. Just my opinion...I know other people have different preferences.

Do you have any tips to gain fast and effektive?

(1) Increase calorie intake. (2) Decrease calorie output.

In other words, eat extremely rich foods which are high in calories, and limit your exercise. That's the only reliable method for gaining weight.

Pu7's suggestion of heavy cream is a good one. You might also try weight gain shakes --- there are formulas specifically designed for adding weight. You can buy them at most sports nutrition stores.

how long it will take to gain to my first goal

That depends on how much you weigh now, and how quickly your body tends to gain weight. It's different for different people.

If you're a woman of average weight now (140-160 pounds), you could probably get to your first goal in under a year. Maybe much less.

Whatever you decide, good luck to you!
6 years

So what games are you playing?

CougarCakes:
Final Fantasy XIV online

Haven't played this, but my friends swear by it. It does look pretty awesome.

In what little free time I have, I've been working through my horror list - - - F.E.A.R, Amnesia, System Shock 2, Silent Hill, etc.

Didn't realize how many great games I was missing in that genre.
6 years

Dom feedees/sub feeders?

venetia:
Hey! it seems to me that most of the time, the feedee tends to be the one playing the more submissive role and the feeder doing the domming. But I was just curious if there was anywhere else here who enjoys when the feedee takes the more dominant role? Being demanding about getting their food, using their size to their advantage and pinning their feeder to the wall/underneath them, etc.

It seems hard to find much material like this but I know there must be other people out there who are into this kind of thing smiley

You're not alone. I don't roll that way personally, but I know there's a subset of this community that enjoys having a dominant feedee. I just think the role of feedee naturally lends itself more to submission than domination.

But hey, the beautiful thing about this kink is that you can adapt it how you want.
6 years

Check list for feeders...

growinghope:
Does anyone else have a list of things they are looking for in a feeder? I always feel shallow telling people but the list is important to me...any thoughts?

I look for sexy, well off, dom, experienced feeders

Of course there can be trade offs but minor ones, not major

Am I alone in my lusty list making?

Just curious...

Nah, you're not alone at all. I'm a feeder myself and I have a specific checklist for what I want in a feedee. As the other posters have mentioned, I think most people have some sort of checklist for a sexual/romantic partner of some sort.

I think your checklist is a good one, especially for something like being a feedee. You're putting a lot of trust into the person you're making your feeder, so they better make the cut.
6 years

I'm a "feminist", buuuut....

FatTransPig:
This is soooooooooo me too. It fucks with me so much to be super staunchly feminist, but also crave that breaking. *sigh*

DominantMaleFA:
If I can offer my perspective, I don't think they're necessarily incompatible. Feminism enables you to fulfill that craving out of your own free will with the man you choose to do it with, instead of having it forced on you as a lifestyle by men you don't want to do that with.

You certainly wouldn't be the first feminist who craves domination by a man of her choosing. :-P

FatTransPig:
I totally agree with You and yet there is that side of me that still recoils when I engage in that type of play or relationship.

In the same way, I feel guilty for loving people to *consensually* call me slurs for being trans that I fight against every day.

It's just a really weird dynamic.

But you could also say that it's misogynist to think a woman should like (x) sexually, so really by shying away from our desires, we're reinforcing that there is a right or wrong way to be a woman. Which obvs is fucked.

It sucks sometimes to have a kinky *and* philosophical mind. LoL

Yeah I think you nailed it here. Embracing your desires is quite the feminist thing to do, I think.
6 years
12   loading