What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

The secret desire to gain, yet trying hard to “follow the rules”. My husband was secretly a little porker, a plump little delicacy waiting for someone to let him just let go of this insecurity and become the fat little man he is now.

It’s these secret desires that I find irresistible - I love to get them out of these.
1 month

Soft feeding ideas

ForeverFFA:
I finally got around to creating this thread after thinking about it for a while. What are some gentle and romantic feeding ideas that you have either done or would like to try? Ideas from both feeders and feedees are welcome, and my hope is that this will become a resource/inspiration guide of sorts. It doesn't even have to be with a partner, but could be some way you like to treat yourself that feels decadent and loving at the same time.

I will start:
Make a big platter of their all-time favorite snack foods right after a big meal and hand-feed some to them, while they recline and make themself comfortable to their heart's content. Get handsy and worship their body to express approval at whatever quantity they decide to put away. You could draw out the experience as long as you'd like by finding fun and relaxing activities that don't require leaving the bed/couch and might be suitable for more snacking.

I try to remind my husband how much I love him soft and fat. Especially when he was fattening up and needed a lot of reassurance this set him at ease about his size. Now it makes his plump little face light up to remind him that I still love how very round he is.
3 months

Do feeders exist who want to take on (dedicated) starter feedees?

Anon5665:
It seems like feeders always want feedees who are already fat, but I think there are a lot of people who want to take the plunge and become feedees, but are afraid to start without a feeder for encouragement and accountability.

The thought of going from skinny to fat is exciting but scary. All I want is a little hand-holding 😭

Of course there are. There’s nothing more thrilling than fattening someone up from scratch, watching them slowly but sure fatten up. Once they come around and trust me, let me guide them, it’s so great.
3 months

Practical fat habits

Constant snacking, no matter how big or small. When dating my husband I used to hand him a packet of cookies after his class. A few months later I was walking by the building where he had class, to see him resting on a bench and eating his own snack.
Always have snacks anywhere they can fit, anywhere you spend time, and making your spaces be those in which you can sit for long periods of time. Anything that gets you eating more, moving less is good.
3 months

Are straight female feeders/encouragers common?

I’m not sure about how statistically common such a thing would be, but I enjoy being able to be open about this fetish. I’ve successfully fattened about four or five people (people I know and know to have kept their fattening ways) and enjoy fattening them. Recently I’ve enjoyed coming up with new ways for their fattening to be an all-encompassing experience, and that’s thrilling. As a Domme Feeder I’m glad there’s more representation out there.
3 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I know there are already some topics with the same subject, but maybe I'll find some similar situations with mine.

Soo, long story short, I would like my boyfriend fatter, but he is losing weight. Ofc this doesn't change how I feel about him and I won't force anything, but I don't understand why. When I met him, he was 10kgs heavier than he is now. He actually was joking about his belly and he always told me even I don't like his belly, I will get used to it. For some reason, he thought all my exs had 6 packs and he still thinks I would prefer a boyfriend with abs, but I assured him all my exs had bellies and I don't care about having abs. He started losing weight on purpose and he wants to get abs now. I tried to tease him telling him he'll have a belly in the next years and he always told me he doesn't mind that.

It should be easier for him to gain weight since his eating habits are pretty much helpful. He likes sweets and sometimes he drinks just soda (or at least he used to, now he is drinking less soda...he actually didn't drink it for some weeks, now he started to do it again). The only problem is that when he is around me sometimes he skips meals because I do so (lately I convinced him to eat even when I don't, but I still think he is eating less than he needs). I know in the past, when he was 15kgs heavier than he is now, he used to eat even 2 pizzas, but now he said half of one pizza is enough for him. Also, during these months he has some important exams which keep him busy and he doesn't always have time to eat.

Any suggestions?

Tough one. Maybe try finding out why he feels the need to lose weight. My little husband had been a chubby little boy, but had been put on a strict diet. Over time he internalised the need to be thinner, and it took a while to get him out of that mindset.
Secretly he was a little butterball at heart - he loves cakes, cookies and sweets - he was only resisting because he had been influenced.
When you go out, go to a place with good desserts, and order one for yourself, even if you have no intention of eating it. Watch what he does. Does he simply not eat it? Or does he eat it up greedily, just trying to be healthy? Mine would do the latter, so I knew he had a little fattie inside.
5 months

Woke up last night to eat

Fatty67:
I got woken up in the middle of the night and my belly was making so many noises and then I was starving out of nowhere so I got snacks and stuffed myself in bed. Is this the point of no return? 🤣🫣

That’s excellent. 👏 keep it up
5 months

I finally gave in, and it was great!

anon5665:
This post is for all of the feedees who have wanted to give in and gain, but have been too nervous, too health-conscious, etc.

I have spent the last five days doing nothing but eating fast food and drinking soda, and I am loving every minute of it.

I was always too afraid to stuff myself with nothing but what I wanted to eat, but after doing it now, I regret not starting sooner!

Go for it! You won't regret it.

I've heard this from feedees all the time. One friend spent Lockdown indulging every food desire he's ever had, and gained a good 50 lbs. He had to lose it for work, but he couldn't help himself - by the end of the project, he was back on his trajectory. Not only did he gain all his Lockdown weight back, he's gotten fatter. I'm so glad you've embraced it, good job.
Now grab a snack.
2 years

Changing self image

NewBalloon:
Hello, everyone! I'm new to the site. I'm a 6-foot tall male and have gained over 100lbs in the last three years, going from a fit four-workouts-a-week (and as a former fat kid/teen, fittest in my life) 175lbs up to an accidental, then intentional but temporary 307lbs (heaviest ever) before life events caused me to drop down to my current weight of 275lbs. I haven't been below 270lbs since gaining.

Obviously, I'm not the heaviest I've ever been. But today something happened to me that made me feel fatter than ever and I'm afraid/excited that it may have completely altered my self image. I guess I'm just hoping for feedback, shared experiences, or thoughts on what took place and how, right now, I feel it really changed things. But I don't know how yet...and I don't really know if it was a good experience or not.

Today I went to be fit for a suit. The employee who helped me was a young, short, and skinny young woman and the seamstress who made notes for alterations was a little older, tall, and slim. At first I underestimated my jacket size, asking to see a 44 when I needed a 50. Then I asked to see a size 42 pants but had to go up to 46 easily. When I asked for a shirt she took my measurements -- as I stood there I felt huge and heavy. She went and found a shirt, I put everything on and stepped up onto the viewing platform surrounded by panoramic full-body mirrors.

I don't know if it's because of the fit of the suit, or the look, or the tucking in of the shirt (I don't often since gaining), or the mirrors, or the two slender women standing beside me...I saw myself in a new light and to be honest, I freaked myself out.

I felt big and round and wide and like I was exposed. My love handles were so wide and pronounced even sucking in my gut seemed vain and pointless next to my whole silhouette. I didn't know how round my waist was or how padded and fat my back has become. I'm a little panicked, a very excited, but I feel like I've misunderstood what people's perception of me has been for so long. I'm 275, down from 315...so what must I have REALLY looked like before? I feel like a veil has been lifted and I don't know if I'm going to diet hard and try to drop it...or, since I'm here already, push things further...maybe lose later? I don't think my mental image of myself kept up with my gain.

Has anyone else freaked themselves out with their body? What did you do?

Tl;Dr: Suit fitting made me feel my size like never before and I'm both excited/terrified of what happens to my self image from here.

This happened to my little butterball at various times. Although it can be startling, after the shock wears off it can also be comforting.
I think you should enjoy being your own size, and then make further decisions based on how you feel after you've had some time to be at peace with who you are now.
2 years

Looking for the fastest most unhealthy way of gaining

One thing my little butterball did a lot of in his early days of gaining was essentially a dessert tour. When we would go out, I would let him stop at every store that sold pastries or desserts. Every one. Then he would eat them all, and then I would bring him home. Then I would reflect on the fact that mostly what we did was drive to pick up desserts.
Indulging your inner baker and/or cook can be an easy way, as well. When he started cooking and baking is when he really fattened up.
Also, allow yourself as much rest as possible. Cut out any motion that's unnecessary. Between the constant parade of food, and the bare minimum of motion, you'll grow in no time.
A constant trickle of food is also good for you - even a little snack all the time - and help plump you up.
2 years
12345   loading