Into rp? post your info. here!

Searching for people willing to play Dom and or sub.
Fat and stuffing related kinks will be included but may not be the only kinks.
Be prepared with some of your desired kinks.
Kinks may include but may not be limited to: fattening, force feeding, inflation, slob, gas, abdl, sissy/bimbo, breeding, transformation, hypnosis, and many more.
I have a few scenarios in mind, but am open to suggestions.
WARNING: some rps may become too much to handle. Some may make you uncomfortable. You can tell me when it gets to this point. But this is just a warning that it may get there.
Message me to get my telegram.
3 years

Looking for sissy training

Are you a big fat dom who wants a beginner sissy to send you pics whenever you want? Do you want to train a sissy from a long distance? Then I'm your bitch. Message me here.
(Must have Google Hangouts. Not looking to get fatter but will encourage you to get fat. Restrictions apply to photos.)
4 years

Looking for male feeder

I'm just a big dumb cross-dressing wanna be feedee looking to try new stuff. I've never been with a feeder before. Id prefer around my age. 18 to 21 at most. I'm just nervous about dating older people. Message me and maybe we can talk.
4 years

Looking to experiment with boys

Hi. Im 300 pounds or more. 19, and looking to experiment with guys my age. You can message me here or on Google Hangouts. [mail] bltupper00@gmail.com[/mail]. Hangouts might be best.
4 years

"searching for a story" thread

Hey all. I'm looking for this one story and I'm seriously hoping it wasn't removed. It has forced weight gain, forced sex, and most notably, amputation and dissection. I just can't remember what it was called. Starts out with her in captivity, unable to see Anything. Thanks for the help.
4 years

Need help finding a story

Hey all. I'm looking for this one story and I'm seriously hoping it wasn't removed. It has forced weight gain, forced sex, and most notably, amputation and dissection. I just can't remember what it was called. Starts out with her in captivity, unable to see Anything. Thanks for the help.
4 years

Dnd style rp

This guy and I are doing a DND style rp in Google Hangouts. If you're interested, message me here or search plungo or bltupper00@gmail.com on Hangouts. Warning: must be incredibly kinky
4 years

Searching for kinky rp partner

Hey there. Look, I'll make this straight forward. I'm looking for a kinky rp partner.
Please consider if these aply to you
1) you have hangouts.
2) you have several fetishes to work with including gaining related ones
3) you're imaginative
4) good at being Dom or Sub
Gender does not matter. Comment or message me on here to get started
4 years

Choose your own adventure

Hmm...can you make hidden entries only accessable to veiwers via links?
4 years
12   loading