Difficulty with masturbation

Same with me...not able to get hard enough for long enough to penetrate anything now lol
11 months

How do i continue gaining without stuffing myself?

StrykerDog:
I'm now at a weight where I believe I'll have to stuff myself to continue gaining, however, I don't find the process sexy. It's painful and uncomfortable. Is there any way I can continue gaining without really having to stuff myself? It's not really the food that I find out when it comes to weight, it's the end result.

Glutton:
Just pretty much constant grazing.Snacking every waking hour.Variety too...after something savoury something sweet,then back to savoury.Wash it down with high calorie drinks

StrykerDog:
Yeah, I've started drinking full calorie drinks after years of only diet drinks in a last ditch effort to deny who I am. That should definitely help.
Full fat,creamy milkshakes with tons of sugar in (like McDonalds shakes basically)
1 year

How do i continue gaining without stuffing myself?

StrykerDog:
I'm now at a weight where I believe I'll have to stuff myself to continue gaining, however, I don't find the process sexy. It's painful and uncomfortable. Is there any way I can continue gaining without really having to stuff myself? It's not really the food that I find out when it comes to weight, it's the end result.
Just pretty much constant grazing.Snacking every waking hour.Variety too...after something savoury something sweet,then back to savoury.Wash it down with high calorie drinks
1 year

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

Personally,willing.When I was slim and set out to get fat,I knew the risks.I didn't actually want the health issues, but knew they were likely and was and am prepared to accept that for this fetish.
I now have fatty liver,type 2 diabetes,hypertension and acid reflux
1 year

Do any men want to be immobile

Justagainerpig:
100% not just in fantasy, but in reality. wanted it since i was young
Same 😊
1 year

Too heavy for traditional intimacy?

Eatingtherich:
I'm begging cis-het people, for your own good, to expand their understanding of intimacy and sex.
Absolutely agree
1 year

How many twinkies can you eat in one sitting

Feedmesqueezeme:
I’ve not tested how many I could manage but they are so easy to eat! Would definitely be a fun challenge
What's stopping you?Go for it 😋😊
1 year

600 lb life

Bellyempire:
Am i the only one that gets kind of turned on watching my 600 lb life?
Nope lol 😊
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Amazingem:
I have been wanting to write about this for a couple of months. I made sure my fella didn't mind me posting something so personal. I thought about posting it in the stories section as nonfiction, but I thought maybe if I post it in the forum maybe someone else has had a similar experience?

Here is the background: My fatboy and I have been seeing each other for a little more than a year. We moved in together several months ago. He was well over 300 lbs when we met (I like fat guys), and gradually has grown to about 400. He introduced me to FF and feedism in general, and while it's not a huge motivator for either of us, I have developed a certain appreciation (mostly just because I find fat people attractive).

When people, including me, think of feminization they typically think of dressing a man in women's clothes, makeup, that kind of thing. We organically found another kind of way of feminizing my fella...

Back even when we were first getting intimate my fatboy was self conscious about his fupa. When his penis was soft it was pretty much buried in fupa flesh. While he is averagely well endowed, even his erection was partially hidden in it. I didn't mind a bit, to be honest. As he gained weight though, his fupa filled out too - now it completely covers his penis even when it is hard.

I still don't mind, and we still have lots of great sex, modifying positions and trying different techniques. smiley Watching him kind of struggle a bit to masturbate is very sexy, too!

He is naturally a fairly hairy guy. He showed me pictures of when he was more fit and shaved his body - I had no interest in that at all. I loved his big, soft, furry chest and tummy hair. But a few months ago while we were drunk and I agreed to help him shave his body, just to try it out. It was kind of a fun thing to do together, and when we were done I was surprised how different his body looked. If his moobs were a little bigger I would have sworn he'd look like a fat woman. This thought really hit me when I saw him laying on the bed naked, his arms and legs spread out, that big belly sticking up in the air, and below it his fupa with a crease in the fat rolls that looked more like a big, bald vagina!

So this thought was rolling around in my brain for a few days. I was really enjoying making out with him in his smooth, hairless state. A little bit of oil, or just some sweat made him feel slick and blubbery - so sexy to squeeze or slide up against.

And then, as I was about to go down on him, I told him: "I am going to make you cum like a girl."

I went down between his thighs and pushed back on his fupa fat with both hands, just far enough to see the head of his penis. I licked, kissed and nibbled the soft fupa flesh, before giving some attention to the head of his cock. I licked it, ran my lips over it... eventually I started to suck it, and work it with my tongue. I never stroked his penis - I never touched the shaft at all, hiding away in his fat.

I couldn't see his expression, but I could tell how he was responding by the sounds he made, and the little shudders that rippled through his blubber.

There's a little spot on the underside of the penis, the hypospadias, just at the base of the head of the cock. I liken it to the male equivalent of a clit. I started to work my tongue cross it, using my lips and teeth (gently!) on the head, increasing the speed and intensity until he achieved, sweaty, gasping orgasm.

As he finished, I wrapped my mouth around the end of his penis, capturing his cum. When he finished and started to relax, and started to talk about how amazing it felt and ask questions about what I had just done, I crawled up the bed. I took his head with my hand and kissed him hard, french kissing him, and letting all of the cum in my mouth flow into his. We kissed hard for a minute, until I leaned back and wiped off my mouth with my arm.

"You just swallowed your own cum," I told him with a smile. I wasn't sure how he would react. I was kind of surprised when he said he'd never tasted his own (I thought every teenager did that?). He asked why I didn't want to swallow it and I told him he's so fat it is probably very high calorie, lmao!

So that is how I made my fatboy into my fat bitch, at least some of the time. Making him "cum like a girl" has become a regular part of our repertoire during intimacy, and every single time I make him swallow his cum. (And sometimes mine smiley
I love this 🥵🤤
1 year

Death feedists

SinfulGluttonX3:
I am absolutely a death feedee. I was always an extreme masochist, and always fantasized about getting killed (my fantasies can get very dark). It just sounds so hot to die such an unhealthy death to your unstoppable gluttony. Immobility really helps with the life shortening too.

Being a masochist is really just enjoying pain, so my death would be painful, mentally. One of the hottest things I imagine is that I'm immobile with fat and absolutely hate it. It just sounds so fucking hot. You constantly hate yourself, but you have no hopes in changing yourself. You are trapped to a single bed, you can only just struggle to shift to a side of it. No walking. Now the thing is, of course, I am aroused by my fat and love gaining, so I can only imagine being in complete mental agony from it.

Now, the death part. The thought of my death has always been attractive to me, but mainly the 'bad' deaths. Lots of physical pain. I'd never die a short death, it's too easy. I'd die slowly, very slowly, and painfully. Being extremely unhealthy will absolutely make your life very short, and that's great. More cholesterol to clog up my arteries, more salt to hurt my kidneys. Essentially you are killing your own body on purpose. Now just eat all of that junk food, more and more and more, and what do you know, you've got heart issues and loads of fat! Diabetes will give you tons of pain, whether it be pins and needles or just random sharp pains all over the body. You will feel like absolute shit. Fatigued, so so very tired, lazy, and pained. Doing absolutely nothing will help the arteries clog up more, and the fat to pile on. Just lay in the same spot, for the months and months. You can choose a couch or a bed, but anywhere will be fine for your decaying unhealthy heart.

Justagainerpig:
holy fuck, so depraved and yet so eloquent! 🥵 need this to happen to me
Me too 🥵🥵🥵
1 year
12345   loading