Looking for a feeder daddybear or local friends

Been really struggling to gain for a long while now. i'm also starting to feel down about always being on my own. I wish I had some local feeder/gainer/encourager friends to hang out with.

i would love nothing more than to have a daddybear to look after me, feed me and grow me really huge and help take care of my needs as I grow.
11 months

Where are all the serious feeders?

Finding it kinda frustrating seeing lots of people pairing off in perfect feedee/feeder relationships. Where are all the serious feeders hiding??!
3 years

Serious feeder/feeders/encouragers needed

I'm looking for local, very serious male feeders or encouragers. I don't seem to have much luck finding anyone local to me.

I'm already quite big, but would love to be bigger, something I'm struggling to do on my own. I could even see myself growing to immobility with the right person/people, but they would have to be really serious about it.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

This is definately ine of my biggest fantasies! Just need to find someone to help me get there!
3 years

Stories genders mixed about.

When searching for male weight gain stories there are many female weight gain stories showing up. I don't know if this is because of the search function not working properly, or if it's people misslabeling their stories. But it's starting to get a bit frustrating.
5 years

Post your feabie name here!

HammerTime44:
I feel like everyone on feabie is straight up mean.

Its Bubba Jay:
Agreed.

Not all of are, I promise. Just don't read the general news feed lol
5 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

Spot on! This is me. I just need a feeder!

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)
You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.
5 years