For those for started out thinner- do you also enjoy the non-erotic parts of daily life?

At around 370 lbs ... on my 1m53 frame : no. It's doable but I'm basically either laying down or sitting on my ass all day. Lots of issues with skin irritation (rubbing together, gathering sweat and whatnot) ; and sometimes it'd be nice to be able to do any kind of activity.
2 years

Fattening someone with fast metabolism

Already some fine ideas in this thread (I'm definitely gonna experiment with ye olde buddy Alfredo-- because I'd never heard of it but it does sound tasty xD)

Keep 'em coming!
3 years

Fattening someone with fast metabolism

Hey guys, I have a question. Assuming the target of my attempt is willing, as to not derail the topic-- how would one fatten someone up who's not eating much, and to make matters worse, has a fast metabolism? I'm looking for something like a shake, but I have no idea on how to make the damn thing or what additives to use-- there seems to be quite a bit of scientific mumbo-jumbo involved and all I really wanted was "something that gets the job done". Any good advice?
3 years

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Yep-- that definitely works. And not just with food; you can link arousal to many things ;-)
3 years

I hate sex. so much.

The answer to OP's question should be self-evident on a feederism site, no? If you don't like having intercourse, either one of you getting overweight will probably take care of that. Which one of you should do the honours is of course up to you guys to decide, but if it helps ... I don't think that particular kind is so outrageously out of the ordinary. Many people I talk to seem to have that desire xD
4 years

Share your dark fantasies

Update: he'd lost his account. As soon as he recovered it we got in touch again.

(truth be told I'm still not convinced he's for real but I cherish our conversations nontheless ;-)

My own feedee experience has been quite abusive, with two unforeseen consequences: having done it myself, I feel entitled to inflict the same misery upon others. And secondly --don't ask me how the brain chemistry works on that one-- I feel the very strong urge to ruin myself.

So yeah ... I tend to come up with very bad, destructive ideas; talk others into carrying them out and subsequently want to experience them for myself.

He probably shouldn't listen to my advice-- it's only entertaining for a little while and guaranteed to s crew you up big time.

Probably a good thing I didn't post my latest dark fantasy on the board because that one has turned into a reality in the meantime as well. [why do I keep doing that to myself?]
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

The current quiet isn't frustrating at all; the years prior to that ..... as BoundAndFeed pointed out, yes- but in an enjoyable sort of way.

It was as if I had no choice but to wear the chastity belt my husband wished upon me. It's also where I got the idea from to return the favour ;-)
6 years

Too fat to masturbate

I haven't been able to since 2008. Luckily I don't feel the need very often and at first, food was enough to make the magic happen even without touching myself;

at some point I needed to augment the sensation thru various mental stimuli, but it's been very quiet for awhile now...
6 years

Introducing wife to feederism?

Then maybe don't tell her everything and just stick to admitting you love her belly and wouldn't mind if she'd let herself go a little?

You know ... baby steps?
6 years
12   loading