How big is your belly ?

I got 98%! I love it!
6 years

Bigger moobs with soy milk?

Kaiyoko:
Oh Lord. I didn't even know about this. I used to bloat all the time with soy milk.

I have tried it so many times...
6 years

Bigger moobs with soy milk?

chubbynate:
I've heard that drinking large amounts of soy milk such as 3 quarts per day causes men to grow larger breasts because of the plant based estrogen in the soy milk. Has anyone tried this yet?

3 quarts is at least 1200 calories and that's' going to do something if you keep at it. I wonder if blending soy milk with heavy cream would be better than using whole and cream?

This deserves an investigation are there any volunteers?

When you do drink soy milk, your moobs do get bigger. This has to be done for a long period of time to get very big. I have tried it, it does work, however, I am not so sure for all people.
6 years

Strangers grabbing your belly

I was once at a resturaunt and I went to go order. Fast food resturaunt. I had bumped into a guy who was slightly heavy as he then grabbed my big belly and started to jiggle it. It felt weird that he did that but I did bump into a group of 3 people, two girls and a boy. The boy walked past but one of the girls bumped into me and rubbed my fat. It felt great! The other girl just went around me. Weird but great!
6 years

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

I will always love my man boobs! they are cool and I will keep them forever!
6 years

Do any men want to be immobile

After a few months, I am now bed bounded as I think that I love my fat as I like to eat mountains of food!
6 years

Bmi. what's yours?

Idk but I am bed bound. Unable to keep count!
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

I would like to be the weight that I am now or more: 1519
6 years

[
Ravenous15:
What is it like being that heavy? So one day you wake up and notice that you're unable to move at all. Must be a wonderful feeling. Have you made any plans for when the time comes? You will most likely need someone to keep you fed, won't you or at least someone who looks after you?

You should keep it.
Keep us updated for when the time comes.

I do plan to keep my big belly! In like another week or so I will probably get to that point because I can barely move already. It's hard to fit through doors as well as it is hard to walk. I will keep you all updated on my profile!
6 years

I am actually really close, like a good 100 more lbs until that point. I have always wanted to be big, but I didn't think that I would be this big. I am liking it, so I am keeping it.
6 years
12   loading