You know you're fat when:

You know you’re fat when you go to an amusement park and need two people to push the bar down even when you’re in the extended seat 😋
2 years

Clothing

Shein is pretty consistent… just consistently small. Always order a size up! The good thing is they have a lenient return policy so I’ve never had a problem returning anything. I’ve also found Nordstrom Rack to be really great! They don’t carry much plus in store but there is so much online for really decent prices 😊 the eBay comment also made me remember Poshmark
2 years

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

It wasn’t the first comment, but was the most memorable. I went to work one day and I was wearing a top that wasn’t tight but was form fitting. My manager goes on to say “OH MY GOD! You’ve gotten so chunky! We definitely need to work on that!” And proceeded to pinch my stomach. My other manager who was standing next to us started to yell at her that you can’t say that to people even if it’s true. I guess everyone noticed. It was a bitter sweet moment. smiley
4 years

How do i introduce feeding

An update;
I FINALLY brought it up to to my boyfriend. ( took me long enough Ik). It went over really well. I just mentioned it to him and he seemed interested in it. He’s not really interested in funnel feeding or force feeding. Which I think may have a lot to do with what @bicepsual had said. He said he’s interested in just regularly feeding me. Which is good enough for me. Thank you all so much for all your help with this situation! smiley
5 years

How do i introduce feeding

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now and I want to introduce feeding into our relationship. He loves my big belly and stretch marks and always motivates me to gain. He’s actually the one who introduced me to the community. When initially explaining to me his interest in making me fat he mentioned he wasn’t a feeder. I wonder if he said this to me because he’s not interested in feeding me or if he just was afraid to introduce so much at once. I am really interested in having him feed me, but how do I tell him it’s something I’m interested in?
5 years

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

I reconnected with a friend I hadn’t spoken to in about two years or so. We met up at a Starbucks and I have never seen such a jaw drop. The last time I saw her I was 125 pounds and fit. Now I was 200 pounds and haven’t worked out in over a year. Itold her she looked great and she smiled and said “ thanks and you... yea you”. I have since explained to her my intention is to gain and she has been a wonderful and accepting friend. It must’ve definitely been a shock to her. My family however has been less than accepting. My fridge was fully stocked with vegetables and all my food was thrown out. My mother being so upset about my weight gain raided my things and found Serious Mass weight gainer. That was the end of that. (More than half of my VERY EXPENSIVE weight gainer flushed down the Toilet). It didn’t go too well and my mother was absolutely disgusted. It has definitely changed our relationship.
5 years

Wanna try and gain weight

I used “serious mass” for a month and gained 16pounds. I find that it gets mixed reviews on here and Feabie as well but I think that it definitely helped me. It’s also not very filling which leaves room for excess calories. smiley each serving is 1250(+) calories. goo.gl/TDJC9c
6 years