Humiliate me

Damn. You are one fat piggy ain’t ya? You’re so fat I wanna show you off and let everyone laugh at your fat ass. A porky pig like you making an attempt to run off and watch your fat ass and belly jiggle would be so hot and embarrassing for you. Watch your red fat cheeks blush as everyone rubs your belly and teases you into how much of a greedy fat porky pig you’ve become
5 years

Online feeders who like watching stuffings

lizzyny:
I miss the personal touch. It's been a long while since I've stuffed my belly full for company or encouraged someone else especially in a public place.

I see what you mean. That belly looks like it needs a rubbin’ Just the thought of rubbing that belly is awesome! Are you into teasing
5 years

Has anyone done all 10 of these?

fa98:
Would be cool to see how many of these people here can do and if anyone�s done all 10!

1. Break a couch
2. Break a bed
3. Not fit into a car
4. Not fit into a bus seat
5. Break the scale
6. Have a triple belly
7. Be able to clap with your thighs
8. Hide objects in your belly rolls
9. Eat a whole cake
10. Squash someone

These all sound super hard but I bet some people have done at least one!

FangBang:
That's quite the list. I may not be the fattest but I can proudly say I've done:
2. Break a bed (in my defense it was ancient & ready to give up, but it just had to collapse under my fat ass)
7. Clap with my thighs
8. Hide objects in belly rolls (did it with chocolates, never again)
9.Eat a whole cake (A recent first, quite proud of myself)

I'd love to be so fat I can cross break a couch, not fit in a car or bus seat, break the scale, have a triple belly (rocking a double just now) & squash someone. The last one is the first thing I want to cross off the list when my belly hits my thighs, I can imagine the fun of knowing I'm so fat that I could suffocate someone if I put my entire weight on them & not just my belly.

This sounds so fucking hot. I would love to watch the process of you gaining and see what a beautiful piggy you are ❤️
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

Well, for me, in my fantasy I meet a woman who�s been struggling with her weight. She has a strong weakness: food. I would spend time with her, paying for her to eat all the food her heart desires. Then, distract her by making her eat more until she gets �full.� I didn�t even want it to stop there.

So, within the next few days, I keep seeing this woman until I told her how I felt and wanted to be her boyfriend... this is just the beginning. I�d take her to her bedroom and start feeding her. I wouldn�t slow down either. I�d make sure I fed her nothing but junk food. I watch as she eats and eats and eats until she gets to the stage of being full but I wouldn�t stop there. So I�d make her fattening milkshakes filled with ice cream and milk. Once she�d drink one, I�d make another one. I would keep this going until she was cleaned out of ice cream. She would have this look in her eyes that she�s getting full but I�d whisper in her eye as I grab her clit, �Not a change piggy. You got more eating to do.�

I�d take her with me to the store to fill up on ice cream and fatty foods. I�d let her fat ass waddle with me inside the store so I could let everyone look at how much of a fatty she is. She would see the looks she�d get from everyone and I�d watch her fat cheeks blush and her ass and belly jiggle in the tightest clothing she had, highlighting the fat all over her body. She�d have to stop to take breaks and catch her breath as walks down the aisles and continues getting looks and laughed at by everyone. I made her into my prized piggy and all I wanted to do is make her so fat she can�t move.

On the way home, I�d stop at several fast food places and make her eat on the way home. I would make sure she didn�t stop eating. I would tell her if you want to stop eating, you must make sure you eat every bite. I was lying. Of course I didn�t want her to stop eating. I had plans on making her fatter and bigger so I said that to throw her off. Of course, the fatty pig fell for it and ate every parcel of food. We get home and I take her to her bedroom where I tie her arms and legs and tell her she�s not getting up anytime soon. She burnt too many calories from walking.

I get a tube and make the largest pitcher of the biggest milkshake I could make filled with ice cream. I could tell she wanted to stop but I didn�t. I poured it down her mouth and watched her fat jiggle as she shook and made several attempts at getting free. Which didn�t happen. I whispered, fatty don�t even try. You think you�re too fat to get up? You wait and see.

I could hear her moan as I kept pouring the ice cream down the tube and into her mouth. I wasn�t impressed with how she looked. I wanted her bigger and fatter. I wanted there to be so many layers and rolls of fat on this woman that I was gonna make her immobile. She wanted to stop but I didn�t want to until I got the right image projected on her. I kept this going for hours. Once I finished with the milkshake, I fed her so much food she was blown up. Her belly and waist was huge! Her boobs were large. Her arms and legs were swollen with fat. I made her get up, it felt like it took forever. Watching her struggle as her fat ass made so many attempts at getting up. Once she was up on her feet, she�d wobble to the side, her belly shifting all the weight onto one side. After she was up, she would take a break and I told her are you ready to go out? I make her go out in the public so my prized fat piggy can be seen by everyone.

Ah, I wish I could make this fantasy come true
5 years

Teasing

Chubbychipmunk:
The other day a guy that used to hit on me messaged and I sent him a new pic. He was a total asshole but it turned me on so much. He said I blew up and I must never turn down a meal. That its crazy to see me go from hot to a porky pig. He was being insulting but it turned me on because I know how heavy Ive become. I am porky pig

You got that right! A porky pig indeed! A beautiful fatty
5 years

Looking for my feeder

I would love to spoil and feed a beautiful big fat piggy like yourself non-stop! I’d love to watch you grow! That belly needs a rubbin!
5 years

Desperate for humiliation

TeaseMyTubbyTummy:
If anyone would care to tease me about what a butterball I am, I'd be happy to either return the favor or post a degrading picture of your choosing, Craving this more than the Phish Food breakfast I'm going to have.

I’d be happy to!

God, look at how fat you are! You are such a fat piggy. Eat anymore and the button on your pants will pop off. In fact, keep eating tubby. What’s the point? You’ll keep eating anyway no matter how much of a fatty you continue to be. Someone needs to write on your belly how much of a pig you are. To remind the public of how fat you have gotten. Boy you let yourself go didn’t you? I hope everyone that looks at you laughs and fat shaming you. I hope they take pictures and videos of you showcasing how fat you are. You are so fat it’s ridiculous. Won’t be long till you are immobile cause let’s face it... you won’t lose any weight. You’ll eat and eat and more weight will be added on. I lose my appetite just looking at you. You are such a fat piggy 🐷
5 years

Anyone like to humiliate fatties

Oh. I love to humiliate them. Let them know just how much of a fatty they have become but of course, they would never stop eating. I’d make sure they’d eat but at the same time I’d love to humiliate them.
5 years

Should i become 600 pounds?

I think so! You should think about gaining more over 600 lbs. the thought of seeing a woman getting bigger and becoming immobile is so sexy. Definitely need to do it and don’t stop either
5 years

Online feeders who like watching stuffings

OMG! Yes! I go on a binge watching feeders feeding their feedee. The women look so damn hot stuffing their face and getting bigger and fatter. Then there’s some I’d see where the feeders would force them to eat after they would want to stop and for some reason that’s so fucking hot. I really want to have a woman who’s a feedee. I’d be a damn good feeder for them
5 years
12   loading