Anyone still into inflation here?

Very sorry I mostly into women doing this
2 weeks

Anyone still into inflation here?

i am a inflation guide online via air method
3 weeks

What do you collect?

Raven:
I collect video games, I do play them here and there but I have games in my growing collection that I haven't even touched yet. :V I'm subscribed to Retro Game Treasure, so I get three to five games every month sent to my house. I also have been collecting a few Funko pop figures too, I just need to get a few more Raven ones then I'll have all the Raven pops, the Sonic ones are going to be hard to get since there's some old ones that go for hundreds of dollars. :\
i do also collect those
2 months

What do you collect?

I am an avid foamer (railfan I collect trains and train stuff)
2 months

Deviant art site

Most his stuff is pay
3 months

Hanukkah 🕎

Lvanciel:
Shalom to you all this is coming from someone that is Christian and yes I know what Hanukkah is may y'alls menorahs shine bright and win at dreidel if I had enough I would buy you a gift for all the days it goes on have a wonderful Hanukkah

MottiF:
thank you! Wishing the same to you! May you upcoming days bring you full of lights, joy and happiness
very welcome
3 months

Hanukkah 🕎

Shalom to you all this is coming from someone that is Christian and yes I know what Hanukkah is may y'alls menorahs shine bright and win at dreidel if I had enough I would buy you a gift for all the days it goes on have a wonderful Hanukkah
3 months

What's your second life name?

I have two accounts on SL you seen me around Violet Dover aka Goddess Circe Raven or Vanciel Waco
3 months
12345   loading