Flying at 375lb

Update: well I didn't have to pay for a extra and when I left for my trip I was back up to 380. I did fit in the sit how ever I had to lift the arm rest first to get in then pulled it down. I would have left it up but my neighbor insisted on putting it down. I did ask for a seat belt extender and the stewardess was nice to me. so all in all American Airlines was okay.
9 years

Like mother like daughters?

Hi guys am looking for a story I think like mother like daughters. it was a story about a woman who is 600 pounds with two twin girls.the first part of the story showed how the mother interacted with her daughters at 600 pounds. then the story started with flashbacks of how the mother was at college when she met her future husband but at the time there was no love connection. one night she went to frat party and got really drunk and passed out on the street. Her future husband saw her and carried her all the way to the hospital. When the girl's mother came to the hospitalshe was mad because her daughter had put on 20 pounds. the last part is the girl and her future husband are curled up together in a chair.
that's about all I can remember I don't remember who wrote it but I would like to know if it had ever gotten finished.
9 years

The loneliness of being an ffa

tamaghis wrote:
[quote]russiandoll wrote:
lone, yes we are rare but in recent years I have noticed that we are growing.

Was this pun intended? smiley

LOL. No not intended.smiley
9 years

The loneliness of being an ffa

TheStoryteller wrote:
Well, I'm not really on this site for any purpose other than reading stories, but I just kind of feel alone with my fetish. FFAs appear to be the rarest type of fat fetishists, and it feels bad not to have a friend I can share my feelings and thoughts with.
I mean sure, I can tell my friends I really want this ultra-chubby guy and that I think he's sexy, but they can't relate to any of that.
Just felt like sharing this.

You're not alone, yes we are rare but in recent years I have noticed that we are growing. When I first joined I was also thinking I was alone not only am I a FFA,who is a BBW but am also a Feeder. I have told my friends about the sweet little fatty that I have just
seen and they look at me like I am the craziest person in the world. But just remember everyone is different and that doesn't necessarily make this a bad thing. if you ever want to talk I'm always here
9 years

Flying at 375lb

Hi guys I'm going to be flying American Airlines come January and I was wondering are they fat friendly or do I have to pay for another ticket. I am about 375 now. I have looked on their website and have found nothing in regards to weight(unless I missed it). please let me know your experiences with American Airlines and if there's anything I should know or take.
Thank you
Russiandoll
9 years

Telling your friends

Xutjja Plag wrote:
If you're going to share that aspect of your life with your friends then you have to expect some questions. You have to remember that feedism and fat admiration aren't things that the general populace is usually educated in.

Yes i know there is going to be question and i dont mind that. What i do mind is that she acted like we are not normal when, she herself should "not be calling the kettel back" as they say. My friend is a good friend and i love her like a sister but, it made mad that she would say that. Maybe am taking it to heart to much.
10 years

Telling your friends

Sketchman wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
Hi people not sure if this has been brought up before but I was wondering if any one is having a problem with their friends about being a feeder or feedee?

Ok so a few years ago I was having dinner with my friends and we where talking about the kind of guys we like. At that point in time i was dating a online feedee and i had not told them. He was coming out again to see me and i wanted them to met him. I wasnt a shamed of him or being a feeder but I didnt know how they would reacted to my life choice.
When I told them what i was and who he was they looked at me with this blank staire and quickly threw out as many questions as they could. After answering them and my friends said they understood and where fine as long as i was happy.
Fast forward to last night, am having dinner with one of my friends and she randomly ask me if I would ever date a guy that "normal with muscles". I told her no as that was not the kind of guys i like; to which she replied " i had not given it a chance. What if the guy was madlly in love with you." I told her no again and she said ok and changed the subject.Ten mins later we where back on the same subject.
After 30 mins of explaining to her again what i was and what i like she finally gave in and said as long as i was happy.
I know she meant that with her heart as we have been friends since 4th grade and have been threw everything. But i still find myself wondering if she fulling understands.
So my question is have any of you guys had this happen? If so how are you dealing with it?

It sounds to me like she knows someone like she just described who has the hots for you. Watch out, you may have a little matchmaker on your hands.

Yes i have thought about that. I have even asked her if she knew someone and she said no.
10 years

Telling your friends

Hi people not sure if this has been brought up before but I was wondering if any one is having a problem with their friends about being a feeder or feedee?

Ok so a few years ago I was having dinner with my friends and we where talking about the kind of guys we like. At that point in time i was dating a online feedee and i had not told them. He was coming out again to see me and i wanted them to met him. I wasnt a shamed of him or being a feeder but I didnt know how they would reacted to my life choice.
When I told them what i was and who he was they looked at me with this blank staire and quickly threw out as many questions as they could. After answering them and my friends said they understood and where fine as long as i was happy.
Fast forward to last night, am having dinner with one of my friends and she randomly ask me if I would ever date a guy that "normal with muscles". I told her no as that was not the kind of guys i like; to which she replied " i had not given it a chance. What if the guy was madlly in love with you." I told her no again and she said ok and changed the subject.Ten mins later we where back on the same subject.
After 30 mins of explaining to her again what i was and what i like she finally gave in and said as long as i was happy.
I know she meant that with her heart as we have been friends since 4th grade and have been threw everything. But i still find myself wondering if she fulling understands.
So my question is have any of you guys had this happen? If so how are you dealing with it?
10 years

90's cartoon thread :)

MLP(1992)
Sailor moon
Rugrats
Ducktails
Bonkers
Beatlejuice
10 years

Big girls i have a question...

LyteWing wrote:
I peeked in here to confirm a suspicion I have formed years ago from intuition and experience. I never asked this question here but always assumed that were it to be asked that the answer would be that 95% or more would prefer the slim guy. So far the thread answers seem to bear this out.

No BBWu love for the big guys. :o

Not true am BBW and i love big guyssmiley For me the the guys of my dreams can be any where from 350s-800s.
10 years
12345   loading