Bbw events uk

For those who are curious about my journey, it will be a trainjourney. Going by train to Rotterdam, Bruxxels and then London. In London, I'll take the Caledonian Sleeper to Fort William and take from there the train to Mallaig (route of the Hogward Express) and back to Fort William. The next day (day 3 of my journey) I will go from Fort William to Birmingham with train changes in Glasgow and Preston. On sunday afternoon, I'll go from Birmingham to Plymouth and then to Penzance.
Going back home to Groningen (NL) I will have a sleepover stop in Reading (When I planned it, London hotelprices went through the roof..)
3 months

Bbw events uk

I gave up. So I planned my trip. On saturday 10. of febrauri is my scheduled night out in Birmingham.
3 months

Any french or german meetups ?

For any one interested, on 6. Januar there is a party in Witten (Ger, near Dortmund). It is not a feedist party, but just a party that targets the BBW/BHM and admirers as the audience. You can dance (if you want), talk, eat and just have a good time. You can see if it suits you on www.ue100.de/.

(discaimer: I'm not an organiser. I enjoy these parties a lot. I just want to let any one know this exeist, for those who are interested)
3 months

Bbw events uk

Ten years ago there was a small scene in the Netherlands, with at the beginning 4 times a year a party, but when fewer people attended, it dropped to twice each year and it stoppen unfirtunately.
Till covid hit the world there were parties in Germany every month, exept august when lots of people are on holidays. After covid there have been 3 parties, but lots of venues didn't survive. Now it seems to be difficult to find a venue for an evening at reasonable costs. I hope Germany will restart again. For me in the northern part of the Netherlands, it was only a 2,5 hrs. drive to the German parties.
5 months

Bbw events uk

I attended the very last FF meeting in London. Miss Otis already didn't host that one anymore. I believe it was in 2012. It was very much fun back then. After that event I visited twice BGP, wich was also very much fun.
I strongly agree with creating a place where obesity is kinda normalised, without judging being overweight. That is what BGP was and that is what the German parties are that that I sometimes attend.
But, if you attend as an admirer being called "the lowest of the lowest" in that automatic E-mail, I strongly believe, I'm not welcome at their events. Those words, "the lowest of the lowest" hit me deeply.
5 months

Bbw events uk

Good evening all, I have a question.

Are there in the UK plus-size events in january or february other than Club-Indulge? Some years ago I attended 3 times at a London event (once a FF event and twice at BGP) and met some lovely people.

I send Club-Indulge an, I think, normal question and got an automatic answer, that rudely made me feel not welcome at their event.

So if you know of an event in London, or maybe Birmingham in jan-feb. next year that is not Club Indulge, I'd love to make that part of a train journey I'm planning to make through the UK.
5 months

Can't seem to find any dutch meet-ups?

Unfortunately, the last one was in 2018, when the organisation (Big BeautifulWorld stopped. There are still parties in Germany, but the next one isn't set yet.
We just have to weight for a next one announced on this site.
www.ue100.de/
5 months

Any french or german meetups ?

I'm from the Netherlands, but I go quite often to the Ü100 party in Ruhrgebiet. It is not a typical feedistparty, but more a party for fat people and admirers. If you plan a FF party in Germany, I will definately try to go, although April is a quite busy month for me.
7 months

Anyone want to rp

Love to. Also in Dutch if you want.
11 months

Rp?

FatAlicia:
Anyone that ones to roleplay?
here or discord?: FluffyStuffy#5399

Yes, I love to rp. Also in dutch if you like that.
Can do on here and on discord. I send you an invite.
1 year
12345   loading