What whould you want fantasy feeder to have?

RE: Chapter Finder

Especially for people like me that have horrible memory, saying you last viewed Chapter 7, restart with chapter 8.

Or going the easier route, have the main link go to chapter one, then add a latest chapter link below the description.
7 months

Picture link

Chrome pc too.

Videos having same behavior.
10 months

Picture link

Anyone else having issues clicking directly on a picture under pictures?

Everyone I click goes to a black empty page.

Samsung browser
10 months

I am straight, yet turned on by the male gainers.

I've had enough feeders show me pictures of the size they'd love for me to be.

So I kinda flash back to that.
1 year

Adult nursing relationship

juicy:
As someone who did not adore breastfeeding, even though I sometimes have mutual ANR fantasies, let me remind you of the downsides.

A. you suddenly find yourself in public with a wet t-shirt.
B. you ache if you aren't emptied regularly.
C. I thought pumping hurt like a ... well, you know.

Just some realities to check in on before flying with the fantasy! smiley

EIIe:
These are some of the things I love most about ANR!

A wet shirt! Oops! I guess everyone knows I’m lactating now and even more aware of my huge tits!

Give me the ache! It feels so good and reinforces the bond and need for my partner!

Pumping is how I think I was able to put on weight! And it feels good! Hook me up and give me snacks and I’m in heaven and often touching myself before I’m done!

Everyone’s perspective is going to be different about the downsides.

To me there are SO many positives about ANR… the only clear negative is the amount of time you have to devote to it can keep you limited and you have to plan ahead a bit more which for a spontaneous person like me can be a challenge. With a supportive invested partner it makes it worth it tho!

Where do I sign up to help with this?
2 years

Any feedee ever dream about being the feeder?

Ssbbwgirl580:
I know its rare as most feedees are feedees for a reason but I would love to be fattened by someone who use to be the one being fattened and empower them until they know they're better than me and treat me as such.

Not as rare as you think. It seems a fat fetish is a fat fetish, the whose fattening can be a switch for some. I started off as just a feeder and now am open to anything.
2 years

Bhms with high blood pressure? how do you manage?

If he needs meds his doctors will suggest them. I've been on them over half my life because of genetics.
3 years

Experiences dating a bhm

sweet_cuddles:
Prior to meeting my husband, I dated a bhm in college who also had an attractive roommate (even bigger). One time the 3 of us went to a place doing all you can eat wings. It was quite show down between the two of them. 😂

Is this place still open? If so, I need to know more!
3 years

Profile verification concern

Dominion:
3. You will ultimately need more forms of verification. Asking for multiple photos and pictures of ID come to mind as the next logical step.

You mentioned Photoshopping a picture can take an hour, same idea applies to IDs. Not to mention, you would need admin staff to be able to know what multiple countries/states/provinces IDs look like to ensure they are valid.

Not to mention the legal ramifications of a company having copies of everyone's IDs.
3 years
12345   loading