Ladies! what is your opinion on men that look pregnant? like a big ball belly

GoddessJuice:
I'm personally into big, round bellies. I like the ball/bloated shape, especially if the belly is mostly hard on top and the sides, but jiggly on the bottom.

Just defined mine. I love the best if both worlds. The hardness on top of being stuffed and the jugglyness of fat on the bottom from all the stuffing I've had before.
3 months

Measurements

Satana:
Yes! That's more arousing than weight in my opinion.

For sure
1 year

Group feeding

This sounds absolutely amazing. A dream in fact.
2 years

Other kinks/fetish?

Gabi:
Does anyone else here have other kinks/ fetish besides this? Feet, hands, clothes etc! I’d love to talk to people who have different interests!

So mine would probably be generally messiness. In ties into slob sort of but that's not really my focus. More just happy and fun WAM.

I'm also into lactation and pregnancy. Not sure where the tie in there is but the idea of someone bursting with milk is a great turn on.

Some other ones to a lesser degree not nearly as developed.
3 years

Other kinks/fetish?

ExpandingCuriosity:
-BDSM (I’m pretty solidly submissive and I really enjoy being controlled)
Consensual Non-Consent, or CNC (otherwise known as ‘rape play’; I have a lot of fantasies around it, but I fully recognize the difference between a fantasy in my head that I have ultimate control over or an agreed upon role play vs real rape which is horrific and inexcusable)
-Pregnancy/ Breeding (one of the avenues that led me to feederism; Not sure I ever want to bring kids into this world, but I enjoy watching others’ pregnancies)
-Bimbofication (the other avenue that lead me to feederism - chubby feedee bimbos/ the idea of having weight and appearance controlled by someone else)
-Male Body Hair (I really really love hairy guys. The hairier, the better)[/quote]

Those all together sound like a grand time. The different enough but all can connect together in fantastic ways.
3 years

Can clothes shape a belly?

becomingoverweight:
I have no empirical scientific data on this so I can't say for sure but it'd make sense if persistent creasing of the skin by the belly button led to the development of a roll.

ExpandingCuriosity:
This is why I tend to wear my pants under my belly.

^ exactly my thought process too.
3 years

Fat male subs into moob play?

growmerounder:
I've even had feeders threaten to give me female hormones to make them grow which is a huge turn on for me

That sounds absolutely amazing. If my feeder threatened me with that I may take them up on that offer. The large my moobs have gotten the more fun they've been. Let em grow!
5 years

How big are your man boobs?

48D and so proud of it! D Cups! This made my day! ^_^
5 years

2018 resolutions

I'm still trying to make it to the 300 club. So thats probably my foremost resolution. Then make it to 350 so I never leave the club. Hah
6 years

What is the heaviest man you have dated?

Shameless plug time. Currently at 275, I'd love to be someones biggest guy they dated, and am very willing to grow to the size needed to become that.
6 years
1234   loading