Putting back on weight lost

I've had my weight bounce back and forth due to health issues as well. Sometimes it is hard to get it back, especially if you are having to balance it with the health issues. Since you can not stuff right now my biggest recommendation, if possible, is to graze all day/as much as possible. Keep something you enjoy and could constantly snack on with you so you can slowly eat on it the entire day. This will avoid the overload that would bother your stomach with stuffing, and could end up in even more calories/food consumed.

Another suggestion (depending on your dietary and health situation) is adding cream and butter to as many meals/foods as possible. It adds flavor and will help put the weight on. If you drink full fat milk, it should be pretty easy to swap it with half and half. Sorry if this isn't helpful.
10 months

Consequences

SeaGem:
If such a scenario were to accour, granted I�m planing too but, I look for a job answering phones or coding, so not to move much, prove your the best break couple office chairs (from being fat) work out a work from home possion, or clam disability.

I'm working on a similar strategy. I'm already in a work from home scenario, so I plan to keep proving my worth while gaining to the point they say "stay home". Problem solved for me.
4 years

Male gainers: thoughts on wearing bras?

TubofLard:
Okay guys, real question: what are your thoughts on wearing bras be in genuine or as a form of embarrassment (especially comparing with a female feeder) and feeders in general what are your thoughts on your male feedees wearing bras?

Genuinely, I've been thinking about getting some kind of sports bra after having to run just 5 ft and my moobs actually being sore from bouncing.

On the flip side; the embarrassment factor is a really big turn on. Whether it's a feeder comparing my moobs to her breasts, forcing me to try on or get fitted for a bra, or being publicly exposed for wearing one.
4 years

Is anyone on here into hucow?

fatsquatch:
Oh, I'm entrenched in it right now. I've got breast pumps and currently make about 1/2 oz of milk per Moob. Even thought I'm a male, with about 4 months of breast pumping 6 times a day, and eating all of the supplements, and getting massages, I was able to lactate. Seeing as how I'm 550lbs, with EE cup moobs, and severe gyno, as well as low T, I did it, and am still doing it.

I would love to be a huge immobile cow that just eats and pumps milk 24/7. It's my biggest fantasy.

Missmakemefatter:
I breastfeed one of my kids dads. And he is making milk now that I feed off of from him and we r both really packing on the belly fat. I would to find someone who would feed me and milk me regularly.

This would be a dream come true. Would love to meet someone like you and milk each other regularly.
5 years

Uncontrolled urination

boundandfeed:
Has any feedee had this happen, you feel the urge to go, you make it to the bathroom, but you start wetting yourself before you can get your pants down, and you just can't stop the flow. You have little to no control.

Is this just age related and/or related to gaining? What can be done, other than a life in diapers?

I would definitely check with a doctor. I had the same issue exactly. When I finally gave in and went to a doc, they confirmed I had diabetes.
5 years

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

For me, I always had a closeted desire to be fat. I would stuff clothes with pillows as a little kid to imagine being hugely fat. It would make me feel "weird" (turned on) when people would see my eating habits as a super skinny kid and say "you're going to be fat one day".

Fast forward to college, I'm chatting with a feedee online and she talks me into stuffing myself with her. Suddenly all those feelings and memories come rushing back. Now I'm twice as heavy as I was then, and wanting to double that.

I always felt ugly when I was skinny. Now I don't just feel sexier, I feel like I'm finally the real me. I love being feeder, feedee or mutual gaining.
5 years

Forced feminization/forced fattening?

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
I did this to my boyfriend think it�s how he grew soo fast I�d put him in lil pink thing and feed him while pegging him make him eat with no hands
Complete humiliation but he loved it

I would definitely be willing to do this with the right feeder. If someone is interested in real or rp, I'd love to chat.
5 years

Borderline humiliation

This was one of the first experiences that led me down this path. The summer before senior year, all my friends were either working or busy. I ended up literally sitting around eating all summer. First day of senior year, I walk in 20 lbs heavier than I had been. All my friends start poking and pinching my belly, talking about how fat I'd gotten. Even my girlfriend, who said nothing all summer, began talking about how I let myself go and she didn't know how it happened! (Always wondered if she was a closet feeder.). I couldn't figure out why I was so turned on by the whole thing, which made it more embarrassing, which made me even hornier. Now it makes sense.
5 years

Public stuffing, busy or quiet

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to stuff myself without feeling rushed. Other times it's fun to go when it's busy, so I can catch people staring at the "fat pig". I especially like going with a few friends/co-workers who don't necessarily know I'm trying to gain, but they know they can slide their leftovers in my direction and I'll take care of it. 🐷
5 years

Being humiliated

1. Senior year of high school: I did nothing but eat and watch TV all summer, and for the first time ever I gained a little weight. I went from 160 to 180, which at 6 foot tall was not chubby or even pudgy. First morning of senior year, my girlfriend (who said nothing about it all summer) starts talking to all our friends about how fat I got, poking and patting my belly over and over. The only thing more embarrassing at the time was how turned on I was.

2. Gave a speech at work in front of about 30 people: The speech was right after lunch, and seemed to go well except for people seemed distracted. After, someone came to me and told me my shirt popped a button. I looked down to realize my belly had been peeking out the gaped area the whole time.

3. Went to lunch with my boss: when I tried to slide in the booth where he was sitting, I couldn't fit. He asked me (louder than necessary) if we needed to find a table somewhere else, drawing attention from other people. I said no, sucked in my gut as much as possible, and forced myself in- allowing part of my gut to roll into the table. His face was priceless, but mine was red and burning from the workout and the embarrassment combined.
5 years
12345   loading