Female gainer in lakewood california

latinagainerbabe:
Any California men out there

Quite a number of us, looking to meet folks locally to you?
2 years

I was immobile for over two years ama

Awesome to hear smiley, welcome back miss and glad to see you having a blast, and you are DEFINITELY still looking larger than when we last saw you around on here ^_^

Looking forward to catching you posting more or even hopping back into chat
2 years

I was immobile for over two years ama

Its good to see you back with us Toni, are you ever worried now about size or just happily enjoying what you have as it comes?
Are you planning to return to modeling and content as well or just enjoying the community and people once more
2 years

Any other people really into the idea of a world where obesity is normalized and encouraged?

PinkyDear:
I like being special, but it would be fun to go to a restaurant and have others push me to eat more, or buy me multiple sweets.

You definitely are special, its been amazing seeing your growth over the years Pinky and I hope you keep enjoying it
6 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

hungrybella wrote:
Hi I'm Bella and I'm sort of new here. Was on before but didn't come on much. Now I'm really exploring the site and getting to know it. Always looking for a fun feeder!!

Love to give it a go sometime if you're game Bella
9 years

Location shout outs part 2

LBbbw wrote:
long beach, cali... where my guys at? smiley

Irvine Gent here, welcome to FF LBbbw!
11 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Ms Fat Booty wrote
Hey all!
I am brand new to FF.
From the northeast and love, love, love to eat, so therefore i inevitably gain! I love it though!

I hope I can make some fun friends here!!!

Ms. Fat Booty
smiley

Welcome to FF, hope you come to enjoy the Site Ms. Fat Booty, its a fun place once you get to it smiley
13 years
12   loading