Big bellies a sign of power?

Bellyempire:
I see big bellies as powerful.

A little background that may support this I do have a vore fetish which inherently sees the belly a source of power and control.

Bellies in terms of women they have the ability to create and carry life which is a very powerful act. plus a big one can be so intimidating.

I do see the argument for them being a source of submission as well. In terms of dating i have always seen a womans belly as my playground. My responsibility to fill with food rub and enjoy. Nothing like being told by someone that their belly is all mine.

Tentacles:
Di you see big butts and big boobs in a similar way?

Bellyempire:
Do you mean in terms of it being powerful or being territorial over it. While i do enjoy butts and boobs the way i see bellies is different. I dont see a big butt as being powerful. i love big butts but i dont see it as powerful. boobs i see as more powerful but not on the level of a belly.

in terms of territorial and wanting to be told its mine maybe a big butt but not on the level of a big belly.

Tentacles:
Definitely mainly meant the power. Interesting that you see both boobs and belly as more powerful than butts. A large butt can indicate literal physical strength. But a swollen belly is obviously the strongest symbol of indulgence there is. No other body part gets bigger immediately after eating probably why it seems such a strong obsession in our community.

yes i guess i look at it more of a vore frame of reference
10 months

Yosemite and yellowstone

There is alot that can be accessed by vehicle
10 months

Life on the farm

I actually have a story in the site store about hucow. please check it out
10 months

June story club - feederism 101 by bellyempire

Hello everyone

Appreciating the feedback. Looking forward to more of it.
10 months

June story club - feederism 101 by bellyempire

Hello Everyone

I appreciate the feedback everyone has given. I am thankful that everyone took the time to read and to think about what I wrote and form an opinion about it. Thats flattering for any writer.

I will add another point of reference from which to provide criticism to the work. What if the author was a POC.

Please continue providing your feedback.
10 months

Ai roleplay

[quote]ChattyBecca:
Hey y'all. I'm playing around there too...Becca the Feedee.
]beta.character.ai/chat

I am giving this a spin
10 months

Story feedback forum

Bellyempire:
I would suggest "Feederism 101" or if anyone is into vore then "The swallowing Gene"

Letters And Numbers:
Feederism 101 sounds perfect for the first installment of book club, right? I’ll make a thread!

awesome thanks
10 months

Story feedback forum

I would suggest "Feederism 101" or if anyone is into vore then "The swallowing Gene"
10 months
12345   loading