Latvian girl search big chubby giy

Hi, you're a dream comming true kind of girl for me. Let's chat and share some experiences? smiley
1 year

Quiz: what's your feeding style?

Stuff my belly untill I can't move!

That fits! smiley
2 years

The most stuffed/ challenge

Time to time I buy some food, which is standardized and easily countable like burgers / donughts / chocolate bars / ... I always try to eat some more than before. I started with 11 cheeseburgers and nowadays I can eat 20+.
6 years

How to stop a dom feeder?

The only one who has to do something about it is she. I would recommend her to visit a psychologist or psychiactrist, who should help her out of this situation. You don't have to forgot, that she is the one who let this go so far.
6 years

College weight gain

During my studies I stayed at the same weight of 190lbs. The weightgain started when I got my sedentary job. Less moving, enough finance and neverending apetite made me gain over 110 lbs in 4 years.
9 years

How to tell partner ...

Hello, I'm wondering how to tell my partner, that I'm into feederism and possibly mutual gaining. She probably never heard about it, so I'm considering how to do that and don't scare her. I love her very much, but I live in some sort of self-denial and it has a bad impact on our sexual life. We live together for almost an year and time to time I got problems with sexual arousal, because there is "something" missing. I would like to solve this situaliton, because it's really frustrating. Any advice?
9 years