New here

Hey, what's your name on Reddit?
1 year

What were the first physical limatations as you got fatter?

Anything remotely physical has me short of breathe which is weird feeling having been a long distance runner for so many years
2 years

What's your fat lifestyle?

Are you intentionally gaining weight: most definitely

Do you gain weight every year: yes

Weight: 310

Size: 42 / 44 in pants

Avg calories per day: 4800

Avg # of meals per day: 4 - 6 (grazer)

Typical meals eaten on average day: carbs, carbs, carbs

Exercise amount: 25 minutes if walking, probably

Laziness level: high 😂

Relationship with food: more = better
2 years

How fat would you like to be?

This keeps changing for me. I dipped my toe in the water several years ago and have kept steadily gaining.

The bigger I get, the more desperate for additional size I become. I used to think soft moobs would satisfy me, now I was a bulging overhang hanging over my belt, and meaty fat rolls enveloping my body. There's no turning back 😅
3 years

Do you ever really notice how far you've gotten?

Moving much slower when I go for a short walk, or grazing throughout the day and then realizing just how much I've been able to pack away....it really brings it home for me. Which just reminds me to go back for more
3 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

Anyone else get turned on when you start huffing and puffing after just a stair case or two? Or is that just me? Haha
3 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

Oh big turn on! I used to run around 16 miles a day and work out for 2 hours a day. As gain toward having my weight start with tbr digit 3, realizing I can't walk up a stair case with out getting out of breathe is the ultimate turn on. Its sort of a nice reminder to eat on eating
3 years

Anyone went from super fit to fat?

ccgenerals05:
I went from running 10 to 16 miles a day and 155 pounds to almost 300 pounds, barely able to jog. For me though, the limitations have made it fun and exciting, and are a constant reminder to go back for seconds (or thirds). Looking forward to the next milestone!

ExpandingCuriosity:
Oh wow! I would love to hear that story! How did it happen? How long did that transformation take? 😃

The progress from 150's to 200 was really slow and filled with doubt. Some days would be very calorie filled and others were filled with regret.

I think once I hit 210 though, and had enough chub to really indulge in it, i.e. play with rolls, feel the heft on my body, the decision to gain was much much easier and so I ended up putting on the rest in perhaps 3 or 4 years 😅
4 years

Anyone went from super fit to fat?

I went from running 10 to 16 miles a day and 155 pounds to almost 300 pounds, barely able to jog. For me though, the limitations have made it fun and exciting, and are a constant reminder to go back for seconds (or thirds). Looking forward to the next milestone!
4 years

Question for the ex-jocks

I went from a very fit 175, to 190, to 210 to now 250 journey as an ex-jock into a fat guy. I think each stage had its own features of how my personal metabolism reacted, which is in part reinforced by how you feel mentally about the choices you make.

I think .7 pounds is a pretty solid rate - if you want a faster rate I would say you should cut out aerobic exercise and continue to lift weights. Weight lifting keeps my appetite up and keeps the muscle weight on. Once I stopped running, and I also started drinking weight gain shakes regularly, the weight piled on. If you can consistently keep your body on 6,000 calories or more for a few weeks, it'll definitely make that small gut swell smiley

I also stopped eating at regular intervals, and starting eating mostly to gorge which changed my metabolism.

Keep us posted on how things change over time!
7 years
12345   loading