From jock to bhm or bbw

I’m tryna become a superchub 🤣 I’ve put in 80LB so far.
2 years

Male sbhm cam models

I was making $2500 a month on my OnlyFans with only kind of trying to promote it
2 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

What about a house that keeps people growing to 1000+ and the idea is it’s funded by content documenting their growth? Just an idea 😅 There’s gotta be someway to pay for everything
2 years

Clothing as you grow

I just bought a bulk order of clothes on eBay so I can keep gaining. I literally fit in NOTHING except two pairs of shorts, a handful of tees and two sweatshirts.

How many sizes up do you usually buy? I’ve packed on almost 80LB so far and I want to do another 100LB.
2 years

Is anyone here serious about going for the extremes?

I’d love to be forced to weigh 800LB only for my feeder to ditch me and make me figure out life in my new body.
2 years

10,000 calorie challenge

What are you guys eating on days where you hit 10k? What’s the most effective calorie wise
2 years

10,000 calorie challenge

Would love to see what a week of eating like what would do.
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

In May it’ll be two years since I last saw my abs 😅 now I’m 273LB and notttttt stopping anytime soon
2 years

Blackmailed into morbid obesity

Has anyone ever done this? I did this for a month with a guy. I had to eat whatever he told me to otherwise he was going to expose me for my fetish content online. Believe it or not... fear is an excellent motivator 🤣 I gained 30LB in 28 days.

Since then I have hardcore dreamt of having my weight tripled by someone blackmailing me, pushing me past my normal fears of “what will people think” because “what if people see my videos” is hella scarier to me.

A great way to be force fed constantly when you don’t have a feeder physically around you.
3 years
1234   loading