Your favorite ssbbw or bhm

Bigwideland:
I also like ssbbw adeline.

Look her video she is awesome at 600 lbs, think she is north of 700 now.

makes me want be 700+

Absolutely. Her recent progress is very exciting and impressive. I’m very jealous of her size, like you I wish I could be in the same league!
1 year

Your favorite ssbbw or bhm

Gotta be Echo and SuperchubXLboy
1 year

Saline inflation

Jason S:
I've never heard of this.
I read how this works, and was wondering how much you know to use?

Start small and increase a little more each time until you find your capacity. Then push that limit a little each time so you can add more 😎
1 year

Gaining friends in mandurah western australia

Hey, my Finace and I were only saying last night that we need friends that are also into this fetish. Happy to chat if you’re still looking for some fatty friends? My Fiancé is on here to as Fluffy Muffin91.
1 year

Body modification

EIIe:
I have been into body modification since I was a very little girl when tattoos were NOT mainstream and a family friend would let me color in his tattoos with markers. I knew despite my mother’s wishes I too be covered in tattoos when I grew up.

But this also led to a love of all sorts of body modifications… and a love and appreciation for those who are authentic to themselves and a create a body that makes them happy and reflects how they see themselves…

Idc if it’s Lizard Man or huge fake lips and tits or getting fat or whatever… I just want people to feel like their most authentic selves.

But as someone who didn’t come to FA/feederism until late adulthood it makes more sense to me that I’d embrace this after a lifetime of being fit when I realize just how important a role body modification has played for me.

So I was wondering if there was anyone else whose roots are also in body modification.

I’m not sure how much I’d say my feederism is rooted in body modification but as I’ve gotten older and got access to adult knowledge and resources I’ve definitely found myself looking to apply specific changes to my body’s appearance.

Currently I’d say my most extreme body modification activities are around saline infusions. Although temporary in nature they do leave some minor permanent effects. However they did unlock the knowledge that I want to make some of the changes permanent. So along that line of thought I’m continuing down the rabbit hole as it were and exploring options that would achieve that.

Along with the saline infusions, I’ve been recently experimenting with a permanent simulated modification. Whereby I use prosthesis to simulate the modification in a gradually increasing manor so that when I do achieve the permanent results it’s not a huge shock to my social dynamic etc. and it also allows for a greater sample set in which to draw my experience from in determining how far I’d like to push the permanent modifications.
1 year

Next level padding - saline infusions

Anyone else take padding to the next level and do saline infusions? I do them and they feel amazing but would love to talk with others that are into it too?
1 year

Saline inflation

tubby todd:
I did the belly inflation man it hurt like hell for a few days.

Oh really? Why do you think that was?
1 year

I want to retire and become huge

Bigwideland:
I am at a point I am not enjoying my job, but a bit to young to retire, at 54. But I know I just want to be able to stay home or go out and just eat all the time. How can you achieve this life style.

I know and do not want to sound obvious but I would nearly like a female feeder or FA to help me gain and enjoy gains as a interaction of two people not just myself all the time.

Iwanttobeafatman:
Have you had any success in the past finding a FA or the like in your generation? I wonder how much difference there is in mindsets in this fetish among the generations? What’s been your experience? Is there a difference?

Bigwideland:
I am yet to meet a female feeder, have chatted on line with a few FA some years ago from Dimension Magazine, but then dropped out for 10 years or so. Have come back to this site, but no luck as yet from gen x. I can’t expect gen y or younger to be interested I am a bit old.

I hope you’re able to find someone mate. It must be frustrating for you to feel like you can’t give yourself fully over to your desired lifestyle.
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

I don’t have a super large belly but I am definitely not a tucker. I will burry my belt under my belly and have it hang over. I usually wear a singlet underneath which I tuck in though just to keep the bottom of my belly warm and then have my Tshirt over the top.

My fiancé tucks her belly in… though I wish she didn’t 😓 😂
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My fantasy is to be fed via a nasal gastric feeding tube day and night. 1000calories every hour going straight into my belly via a NG pump. No consideration for taste. Just the most nutritious and highest calorie dense shakes.

Doing this until and beyond of me becoming immobile with fat. I’d be in a well equipped facility devoted into me gaining. Hoists that transfer me from my bariatric bed into a hydro pool. The water infused with anti bacterial and beneficial nutrients. The water pool will allow me to be cleaned and to unburden my body for several hours each day. Then back on the hoist where I am lifted once again back onto my bariatric bed. Air dryed and moisturiser applied.

None of this is either unrealistic or a stretch of the imagination. It just needs resources. I have the partner to do it now just working on building up the businesses needed to support it. Wish us luck.
1 year
12345   loading