Nearly bursting

jamiela33:
are there any people on this app that enjoy inflating or stuffing to the point of bursting/near bursting? i know most people are scared of death feederism or whatever but..what’s your ultimate fantasy?
I have had this fetish for as long as I can remember. over 23 years actually. So inflation is a big part of my sexuality. Do I love the idea of bursting? Yes I do. the idea of pushing someone to the edge and having it being to much for them to handle and then BANG pop like some naughty balloon overstuffed with air, water or food. It thrills me just thinking on it. What about you what is your fantasy hmm??
3 years

Air inflation

I have a little experience with it but not a ton IRL. I do RP bout it often enough. Though I dare say I would gladly try it more with you ~
3 years

Do ffas exist?

Ffancy:
Not a myth! My friends all know I prefer chubby/fat guys, though only a few exes know about the gaining/feeding elements of it.
Those are lucky exes to get to know that factor. Hope you find someone who will take you into a larger size ~
6 years

Cum inflation

crmel_prncess 14:
I wouldn't mind doing this with the right person
I can understand that the right person can make it all the more enjoyable eh^^
8 years

Female 'inflationists'

erlain:
I LOVE inflation! It was my first fetish smiley And as for type...just about anything. Air, water, blueberry (and anythung in between). I'm happy with just about any method. I loooove forced inflation or dubcon that goes too far ("ok I think I'm big enough now..." yet the inflator pushes a bit more, and more...). Not into popping but in RP i will let my inflator do so.

Yep, love it. Have even thought of starting bloTs just to try it!
I know this quote is old as heck but nice to see someone that loves inflation that much I know I do .
8 years