Turned on by your own fat

The***teen:
Ohh yes so much šŸ˜…
The fatter I get, the more horny I get šŸ–
Grabbing my huge belly, lovehandles or moobs, looking myself in the mirror, seeing all the damage I have done to my body, fat hanging off me everywhere covered in stretchmarks, nothing makes my tiny buried member twitch more šŸ¤¤šŸ–

This has been my experience as well. I love looking at a side profile of myself, marveling at how big my belly is and the rolls of fat developing under my arms and on my back. I love stroking myself to orgasm while watching my fat jiggle in the mirror. I never thought I could be turned on by getting fat but I definitely am and I love it.
1 year

What's the one food you can never be full of and be ever fatter

Ice cream and Dunkin Donuts. I could gorge on both forever!
1 year

Taking a moment to appreciate guilty crushes...

Guilty crushes, I think are kind of fun to have. My wife's cousin, who we see 2 or 3 times per year, is very close to my ideal. Beautiful face and hair; and a spectacular 350 lb. figure. She loves to eat and has often proclaimed that she could never lose weight because she loves food too much. What a dream!

A second guilty crush is my cousin. We grew up together and in junior high and high school I had a huge crush on her. She is 3 years older than me. It only got worse when she got married. She immediately put on 40 lbs. and I found myself more turned on than ever. Fast forward to today and she is 80 lbs. heavier, and I still am so attracted to her.

Both are my FA dreams come true!
1 year

What i love about plumping up!

Chubbydiva:
[quote]Beni:
I love that my belly and arms jiggle so much.
I love that my belly and thighs do touch more and more often.
I love how deep my belly button is.
I love how much food I can eat.[/quote

I love the fact that people that I know have to do a double take that I gotten fat. It's like OMG, you're fat. I love the fact that I became astounded with my weight gain. I love the fact that I bump into things with my belly. I love the fact that I don't have to apologize about being fat.

And I love your description above. Such a turn-on to read. And what a wonderful way to describe why you love being fat.
1 year

Fat celebrity crushes

For me it was a fat Kirstie Alley. Then a fat Adele. And now Lizzo. All were my dream come true.
1 year

I got stuck!!

One of my good friends from college would always put on 70 lbs. or more whenever she got pregnant. Watching her fatten up all over within a 9 month period was always so pleasurable. Her husband said he needed a crane to get her in and out of their bathtub as it was impossible for her to get up and out by herself. One time when we were at a local restaurant, she barely could slide into the booth and once in was not able to get out. Her belly had swollen even more from the big meal we shared and we had to call the manager to loosen the booth seat so we could slide it back to free her. She was embarrassed but I for one thought it was incredibly hot.
1 year

Dream doctors appointment

Beebee, I have to admit I found your well described thoughts on what you do during the day and what you think about at home to be highly erotic. As someone who enjoys being lightly teased about being too heavy by a nurse or doctor enjoyable, I found reading your post to be a real turn-on. Just the thought that there could be a nurse like yourself who is an FA and finds a well fed, big bellied man like myself to be appealing brings a wonderful smile to my face. And yes, it would make a wonderful scenario for a fictionalized story or two on this website.
1 year

Plight of the bottom heavy male feedee

All of my weight is around my waist (60"smiley and on my chest (large, soft moobs). I wish I had a much bigger butt and heavier thighs and legs to even things out and redistribute my extra weight more evenly. I would love to be more pear shaped.
1 year

Dream doctors appointment

I had an experience with my female doctor during my annual physical. She expressed concern that if I did not cut back on my eating and increase my exercise I would soon reach 300 lbs. (I was 290 lbs. at the time). Asking me to lay down on the exam table she pushed down on my 61" belly but had a hard time feeling my inner organs. She stated "You really should lose some of this". Rather than feel embarrassed I felt turned on and had a hard time controlling my erection as she continued the exam. I left thinking that I would definitely return being over 300 lbs. and I did so at my next exam. I looked forward to once again being gently scolded over being so fat.
1 year

Iā€™m ready

Looking forward to hearing about your progress. Good luck!
1 year
12345   loading