How many doughnuts

Definitely can put away a dozen in one sitting, my main problem is getting tired of the taste and even if I have room I want something else so haven't really figured out my upper limit of donuts xD
3 weeks

Coming up with ideas

BBWCentral:
Is it possible to do more huge stuffings like a like massive McDonald’s stuffing with soda or chugging a huge can of weight gainer shake people in the community usually like big stuffings

Hmmm definitely possible, maybe I should record some of these stuffings more, I just didn't want it getting stale since I already have a couple mcdonalds vids already but I guess that's a good point that a big stuffing is its own variety.
7 months

Coming up with ideas

Never said I would want to take a break from stuffing videos, I love doing them, I just dunno how to keep it fresh
7 months

Coming up with ideas

I guess that's fair that people wouldn't mind the similar setting. I guess my problem is the variety thing, is there like any kind of list of stuffing challenges or something for ideas on what to eat for videos?
7 months

Coming up with ideas

I like making stuffing videos for YT but I don't do it often because I worry my content is too samey, does anyone have advice for how to make it not feel like the same vid when I don't have a lot of space to record and basically have to eat in the same spot? Maybe specific meal ideas or any kind of stuffing challenges?
7 months

Want to tease you

Piggy welcomes teasing. 🐷
1 year

Flavor fatigue during stuffing

Big mood, too much of the same thing and I get tired of it fast, which can be disappointing when you're like "I'm going to eat all of this like a good piggy" and then you're like "Ehhhh I don't want the rest of this now..." even if you still have room
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

You'll feel some pain from being very tight, and you'll feel like you'll puke if you move too much, you'll probably also feel sluggish as well and won't want to get up even if you thought you could without puking and it wasn't painful...

10/10 would recommend
1 year

The variety’s of hostess snack cakes

Do little debbies count as well? Love those honey buns.

Also any brand works but mini donuts are amazing
2 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Absolutely need some teasing
2 years
12345   loading