Too fat to masturbate

Helakin:
This is honestly one of my biggest fantasies. I love the idea of a sub so fat I don't even have to train or restrain them in orgasm denial

I love that too, and the power that comes with someone begging me to get them off.
1 year

Female sub looking for humiliation

morbidlyObeseTeen:
Anyone really want to humiliate a young and fat woman? Because I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm into death feederism so I might be horny when I get home 😳

What did the doctor say?
2 years

Does anyone else like holding in their poop?

Serious answer = it’s probably pressing on something internal that feels good - prostate or g-spot - like buttplugs do.
3 years

Pig fat humiliation

Dcatt:
Jeez girl... from fit runner to obese ***... with stripes and jiggles like yours, hard to believe you ever were capable of more excersize than a basic walk to the fridge without getting out of breath... good thing we are all still in quarantine because I doubt you’d get many good looks as you spill out of last years clothes🤩😉 look what your eating has done to you love...

They’re “racing stripes!” lol
3 years

Home and bed bound.

projectpolemics:
I'm really impressed with my wife.

She loves shopping online and finding bargains, and she got too fat to buy clothing from brick-and-mortar stores years ago. She has to keep ordering new sets of clothes as she gets bigger and bigger. But she recently hit a new milestone, where she's become so huge, her new clothing is unfamiliar to me, like nothing I've seen before.

She got too fat for pants a while ago, and moved to elastic stretch skirts. But her new tops are different too- these gigantic tunics that are the size of actual tents! They're not just "skinny clothes scaled up" anymore, she needs specialty garments cut and designed with enough fabric to comfortably drape over the body of a superobese woman.

Basically if it wasn't for the internet, she'd already be too fat for clothing!

How heavy is she to be at that stage?
3 years

Dream doctors appointment

Ilovebeingobese:
This whole thread is so hot. I actually had a nurse say rather loudly "oh s h i t" when I got on the scale once. I got hard so fast and I was already in my boxers.

Omg, how much did you weigh? Or were you too heavy for the scale they had?
3 years

Submissive pig looking for master

Geertmak:
If you realy wane be a slave than you get a mail adres and you listen only to me. And then you go to 500 lbs, is that clear slaven?

That’s not being a master, that’s being a douche.
4 years

Bmi. what's yours?

ChubbyTubbyAmy:
It's pretty embarrassing but... 58,3...

That's not embarrassing but a great result.

Felix84:

ChubbyTubbyAmy:
I don't know... That's a lot of fat...

I bet it is a lot of fat, it’s almost *double* the BMI level for “obese”!
4 years
123   loading