General

Hypnosis?

Is there anyone that does like feedee hypnosis like it sounds amazing being hypnotised into a mindless pig lmao 💕
1 month

Hypnosis?

There’s a hypnotist I’ve seen on YouTube who has quite a bit of feedee videos. Lady Harleen Hypnosis. She has a playlist dedicated to feederism smiley
1 month

Hypnosis?

Thank you so much!!!
1 month

Hypnosis?

Of course!! I hope it helps!!
1 month

Hypnosis?

Btw just to give a little testimony about this, I've been listening to all kind of subliminals/hypnosis for the past couple months, realistically speaking no sound will make you gain weight or create fat cells as it claims to do in most of these videos. But I can confirm that all the affirmations have been changing my mind a bit about gaining weight, and I've been more open to the option of gaining a few pounds. Idk if this is because of those videos or something different tbh

Some of the subliminals help to have lucid dreams about gaining weight or being inmobile, so if u are into shifting/manifesting dreams type of stuff, that's a good way of getting into that
1 month

Hypnosis?

So many people on this site with cat pfps lmao
1 month

Hypnosis?

Temp Orary:
So many people on this site with cat pfps lmao

Welcome to the internet! Take a look around!
1 month

Hypnosis?

Some of the very first image boards on the internet were of people sharing photos of their cats, very wholesome, then someone thought they were cookin and dropped nudies and the internet was never the same
1 month

Hypnosis?

Morbidly A Beast:
Some of the very first image boards on the internet were of people sharing photos of their cats, very wholesome, then someone thought they were cookin and dropped nudies and the internet was never the same

Where there are people, there are nudes.

It's not even horny all of the time.
1 month

Hypnosis?

Otherday99:
Btw just to give a little testimony about this, I've been listening to all kind of subliminals/hypnosis for the past couple months, realistically speaking no sound will make you gain weight or create fat cells as it claims to do in most of these videos. But I can confirm that all the affirmations have been changing my mind a bit about gaining weight, and I've been more open to the option of gaining a few pounds. Idk if this is because of those videos or something different tbh

Some of the subliminals help to have lucid dreams about gaining weight or being inmobile, so if u are into shifting/manifesting dreams type of stuff, that's a good way of getting into that

Any positive reinforcement is going to be encouraging. I have no idea about the validity but it won’t hurt!
1 month
12   loading