Stuffing

How would you decorate your mad scientist lab?

1. Trap door at the entrance leading to tank filled with those dynamite sharks from the Batman movie.

2. A trained henchman with a bear trap for teeth who obeys only me.

3. Outside of my inner sanctum, a racially mixed group of three 60's-like girls who know martial arts lounges on pleather sofas.

4. A giant wall of video monitors. No idea what would be displayed on them, but its a necessity.

5. A secret escape route that leads directly to a major river, snow-covered mountain slope, or space rocket (depending on the location of my lair.)

6. Interrogation room with restraints designed to hold invading secret agents. There would also be a rack of polished surgical instruments in the same room, possibly including a speculum.

Oh wait, these are supposed to have a feeding element to them right? Never mind, back to the drawing board I guess.
14 years

lovely_plumper wrote
Buffetbelly wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
can I just come use yours ^_^

Shall I load up the 4-liter mutual gainer model, or will you be dining alone this evening, madam?

Hmm I hate eating alone to be honest

^^ I'd love to join you, the idea of you purring contently beside me is too good to resist!

Max Our

smiley
14 years

2. Cozy overstuffed recliner with rubber restraints. Also equipped with a graduated seat belt marked in inches and centimeters. Provides a measure of belly expansion plus a restraint.

smiley should there be a built-in scale, count me in! smiley
14 years

Buffetbelly wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Buffetbelly wrote
Sounds like I should rent out my lab scientist lab to interested feeder and feedees. It could happen --there are BDSM dungeons in every major city. Imagine if you could arrive to find a lab freshly scrubbed and stocked with your feedees favorite items, and a special patented formula gainer shake in the ceiling-mounted dispenser....

alright how much an hour then smiley

Fully funded by grants from the Lane Bryant corporation and the makers of Fatty Scooters!

this my friend is a BRILLIANT idea, quick go out and do it before someone steals it!
14 years

gotchops58 wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Maximum wrote
Buffetbelly wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Buffetbelly wrote
Sounds like I should rent out my lab scientist lab to interested feeder and feedees. It could happen --there are BDSM dungeons in every major city. Imagine if you could arrive to find a lab freshly scrubbed and stocked with your feedees favorite items, and a special patented formula gainer shake in the ceiling-mounted dispenser....

alright how much an hour then smiley

Fully funded by grants from the Lane Bryant corporation and the makers of Fatty Scooters!

this my friend is a BRILLIANT idea, quick go out and do it before someone steals it!

I dont care who does it just someone make one im hungry smiley

Can I get in on some of this action? We could have a weight gain growing bash!

lol *announcer's voice* hot off the presses, for only $XX.XX, it's Gainers Gone Wild!!! smiley
14 years

malvineous wrote
2. A trained henchman with a bear trap for teeth who obeys only me.

I rofl-ed at that one. It reminded me of an episode of Bugs Bunny.

And as for how I would decorate mine...I think Buffet pretty much summed it all up lol *but maybe a larger resevoir for the feeding tubes >XD*
14 years