General

Growing up fat...

BubbleButtBoy wrote
Yeah, I was an uncannily chubby kid, too. Fortunately enough, my habit of wearing red felt shoes and carrying a tote bag earned me more ridicule than my weight.

LOL aren't kids funny...

I used to get called "Baby" in primary school cause i was so short, (my shorts literally touched my socks) There were a number of other things too, but it was mostly cause i was small and quiet, an easy target i guess...
13 years

Growing up fat...

I was made fun of for my weight when I was younger, but mostly by my family. I was by no means fat, just chubby and the only people that really seemed to care was my mom and brother who were complete ***s to me.

But yeah, no one ever really made fun of me in school... Everyone was scared shitless of me because I was so weird and they thought I was a serial killer haha... that or some of them just thought I was really funny
13 years

Growing up fat...

DorianGray wrote
I was made fun of for my weight when I was younger, but mostly by my family. I was by no means fat, just chubby and the only people that really seemed to care was my mom and brother who were complete ***s to me.

But yeah, no one ever really made fun of me in school... Everyone was scared shitless of me because I was so weird and they thought I was a serial killer haha... that or some of them just thought I was really funny

I wonder if your class-mates ever heard the "Halloween" theme when you walked into a room, lol
13 years

Growing up fat...

OniGumo wrote
DorianGray wrote

I wonder if your class-mates ever heard the "Halloween" theme when you walked into a room, lol

It's quite possible. Back in middle school and early high school I would constantly talk to myself or the wall.. I would stare people down without realizing it... I would get this extremely intense look on my face while twirling a pencil staring off into nothing looking like I'm about to stab something.... Uhh, I also did all my reports on Adolf Hitler, Pablo Escubar, the Mafia and lots of other horrific people so I doubt that helped much either haha
13 years

Growing up fat...

DorianGray wrote
OniGumo wrote
DorianGray wrote

It's quite possible. Back in middle school and early high school I would constantly talk to myself or the wall.. I would stare people down without realizing it... I would get this extremely intense look on my face while twirling a pencil staring off into nothing looking like I'm about to stab something.... Uhh, I also did all my reports on Adolf Hitler, Pablo Escubar, the Mafia and lots of other horrific people so I doubt that helped much either haha

LOL you sound like someone I would definately hang out with heh
13 years
123   loading