Stuffing

Everyone's biggest stuffing: post your's here!

I never really stuff over long periods of time because I'm worried that I could eat enough to cause health problems.. At least if my body wasn't used to it.

My stuffings are a couple of hours at the longest, and these are usually at buffets so I can't really say... several loaded plates of course.
14 years

My biggest stuffing ever was probably some time 2 years ago.

First, I went to Cici's and ate about 24 pieces of pizza and 9 cinnamon rolls.
Then, I went to Burger Kind and ordered a King-size triple whopper with fries and an oreo shake
Then I bought three boxes of Little Debbies Zebra Cakes.

And after that I ate dinner with my family...no joke. After this I wasn't hungry for three days. *but I still ate anyway*
14 years

LOL to this day I can't remember how I managed to eat that much. But I do know that after that I didn't stuff for a long time, heh, but it was awesome XD
14 years

bmann0413 wrote
OniGumo wrote
My biggest stuffing ever was probably some time 2 years ago.

First, I went to Cici's and ate about 24 pieces of pizza and 9 cinnamon rolls.
Then, I went to Burger Kind and ordered a King-size triple whopper with fries and an oreo shake
Then I bought three boxes of Little Debbies Zebra Cakes.

And after that I ate dinner with my family...no joke. After this I wasn't hungry for three days. *but I still ate anyway*

Dude, that is awesome. I know I can't eat that much, but it'd be great if I could (maybe one day, I will!).

LOL I probably couldn't eat that much anymore, it's been so long since I last stuffed myself like that. But I would definately try to again if I had the chance, just to see if I still had it in me smiley
14 years

That's still pretty impressive there!

But one of the easiest ways to increase your capacity is to drink lots and lots of water *but do be careful of water-intoxication*. Because it stretches your stomach and filters through your system quickly that makes it an ideal way to help increase the amount you can eat.
14 years

Buffetbelly wrote
OK, Omi I'm impressed. I've done 22 slices and 2 cinnamon rolls at CiCi's but that was it for me (also had a big salad and 3 sodas). You get the trophy or the ceremonial bottle of extra-strength Tums.

I definately needed the Tums after that one...talk about heart burn lol
14 years

Well I started my gaining 'adventure' yesterday.

1694 excess calories yesterday and 2000 excess calories today. If I can keep it up, I should be 7-8 kg up by the end of the year yay!
14 years

By 7:30 this evening I had slow-potroasted a 5lb leg of (organic) lamb on top of onions and carrots, and baked 8 potatoes. I was expecting 3 friends for dinner, but their car broke down 150 miles away. So I ate it all myself (except for one potato). I didn't really intend to, but every time I thought I had finished that little inner voice came back: ''just find out what it's like.'' And now I know. Over the years the inner voice has taken me to some places I never thought I'd visit!
14 years

2, 1/2 loafs of bread and 2 pints of water smiley
14 years

I've been crazily hungry over the past few days. While I have thus unusually increased appetite, I'm going to try some mega stuffing starting from tonight and over the weekend! So excited!
14 years
12   loading