General

Ever had a girl rush into sending pictures?

I agree.
14 years

I had a girl who I never talked to before and I was kinda seeing her friend...and the second message she sent me after our Hi's was a nude picture with a cowboy hat on. Yeah.

This was myspace and she was a pretty girl, but she was like 90-100 pounds...barking up the wrong tree
14 years

LadyEjkua wrote
I think girls that trade pictures that fast are actually fakers...

This girl I'm talking about was on myspace and I've sadly met her before so yeah....she is real. Most guys would probably would of just ***ed her, shes the skinny blonde "hot girl" type... The girl I was seeing was a chubby latino girl...a good bit of her weight in her belly... I thought she looked amazing.. But yeah, I'd say her "friend" isn't much of a friend.

I have however met people on FF that were fast to show me nudes and I know those people are real as well. I'm not sure exactly what they think that will do to me, but it's certainly not attractive when a girl acts like that... at least not to me. But eh, I'm no ones mom.. I just prefer people with a little class.
14 years

PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Party poopers.... I personally like the Daily Deluge of D*cks, as I like to call it.

I never get enough of them to satisfy my intense need to feel special. Cause nothing makes you feel special like raging hard mega boners.

I'll have to get on that
14 years

krismiss wrote
I don't know... I think I could be 5 years into a relationship... and i still wouldn't want the guy to send me a pic of his boner. BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

I feel like it's a little bit of a maturity thing? I don't know, part of me hopes that people like that eventually learn that it's not getting them anywhere and to try something else.

/agreed

they are private parts for a reason lol
14 years

So when I first came out on the BBW scene, I got accustomed to shipping nudes...Or near nudes. It was all "hi...how are you?" then, "what are you wearing?"
Only after awhile and looking back on all that happened in my life... I wanted to connect with someone, and the only way I could get some attention, to fill this void of who I thought I was...Yea. I had an internet identity crisis. I thought that was normal for girls like me, that there were only a few men who might be interested in my body type.

I know some girls do the nudes asap because they are sending you a message- you are nothing to them, as they make themselves nothing to you. This way they can walk away from you, while getting what they want. You can not sexually objectify a women if she does it first. I did this too.

Then I kinda woke up... What if I don't let anyone, including myself objectify me sexually?
When someone does this, and then tried to back track by saying you make them uncomfortable...they feel guilt because they know you will not play by their rules.

It is a total mind funk though when you get someone online who sends the nudes- and you just say thanks.
14 years