Artists and animators

Some of my photoshopping work for you all =)

Hey all, thought I'd share some of my work with you. They focus on various sections of the body, but hopefully you'll find them all to your liking smiley

Remember, I'm more than happy to accept requests if you like what you see. I can do most kinds of morphs so don't be shy!

Bobby

P.S. I've never uploaded images before, so hopefully they'll work, hehe!

A morph of a mystery girl i did a while back. Obviously the belly and thighs are morphed.

Nigella Lawson. The perfect woman! Chin, belly and thighs morphed.

Another mystery woman. Chin is morphed to the extreme. I was just experimenting to see how far i could go.

Let me know what you think and i'll post more! =)
14 years

Thanks hunter. I'd be happy to morph your GF for you. I may already have a couple of plump princess as well! I'll put them up soon =)

If you want me to morph your GF email the pics to me and i'll do my best.

Also include any specific look you're after.

ragon_shadow21@hotmail.com'>dragon_shadow21@hotmail.com
14 years

As a bonus, a quick morph of a plus size model (her name eludes me however) with a nice rounded tummy!
14 years

Thankyou Lady for your kind words =)

I've been getting alot of private messages from people wanting their requests done. I've expressed to them before that this is something I do for no other reason than to see them happy, and the gratification of doing a good job at what I do.

Unfortuantely, due to time constraints by my new job and other personal commitments I will have to put all requests on hold. As a response to this, all requested photos have been destroyed as the privacy of those who contact me should be upheld.

When I have more time, i will recontact these people and ask them to send their pictures again, as well as any other pictures they may want morphed.

I must request at this time that those who currently have submitted requests do not send any further questions as to the status of their request. When I have time, I will contact you.

Apologies for the delays. There are just bigger things happening at the moment =)

Bobby
14 years

great job...hope to see more in the future
13 years

I usually have a low tolerance for morphs, but yours are so perfect... I love 'em! I can't wait to see more!

Thanks for sharing them! Jay
13 years

Fantastic work! You have a clear talent!
13 years

Send one or two to me I will take a look.
5 years