Stuffing

Swallowed whole

I stopped that long ago.. Not worth choking and having to explain to a doctor why.

I used to talk to a guy who'd swallow whole hotdogs all the time. He said he could push in his stomach and feel them rubbing against each other.
14 years

Swallowed whole

MollyRen wrote
DocRoxxo wrote
something wrote
How do you swallow a whole pizza? Or a whole hot dog for that matter.

Why it's easy you just unhinge your jaw.

What? You mean you can't do that? Odd...

Whoops... I guess I should have said an ENTIRE pizza! XD

He takes bites out of the pizza and chews, but eats the whole thing. Now, the hot dogs and string cheese he can manage without chewing. I am not sure how he does it and I'm hoping to eventually witness a demonstration. smiley

pfft, I eat a whole pizza like that every week, really not that hard... smiley
14 years

Swallowed whole

Maximum wrote
MollyRen wrote
DocRoxxo wrote
something wrote

He takes bites out of the pizza and chews, but eats the whole thing. Now, the hot dogs and string cheese he can manage without chewing. I am not sure how he does it and I'm hoping to eventually witness a demonstration. smiley

Tsk tsk tsk, that's the minor leagues. My personal best is 24 pieces of pizza, the equivalent of 3 large pizzas, in one sitting. Bask in my Glory!
14 years

Swallowed whole

OniGumo wrote
Maximum wrote
MollyRen wrote
DocRoxxo wrote
something wrote

Tsk tsk tsk, that's the minor leagues. My personal best is 24 pieces of pizza, the equivalent of 3 large pizzas, in one sitting. Bask in my Glory!

dude...

not sure the size, but they are called large pizzas, can't wait till i can start downing 2 regularly smiley
14 years

Swallowed whole

Maximum wrote
OniGumo wrote
Maximum wrote
MollyRen wrote
DocRoxxo wrote
something wrote

dude...

not sure the size, but they are called large pizzas, can't wait till i can start downing 2 regularly smiley

Set your sights high my friend, aim for the stars!
14 years