Submission and domination

Adult nursing relationship

Oh i would love to see what this nursing is all about i don´t tend to let myself command arround to much i guess as i am a little rebblious sometimes ^^

but i never can resist cute sweet temptation or sweet behavior i guess that´s my weak spot :-)

and i feel this nursing could be very addictive and arousing ....^^
9 years

We are very interested in this. Working on inducing lactation with pumping, but just in her. We are already in a stable relationship, though, not just in it for milk.

That said, we are looking for other girls to join us, and we would be happy to help them induce as well.
8 years

AnneCharlotte:
I have never had milk in my breasts, but loved it when my previous boyfriend fondled, kissed and sucked on my nibbles. Holding him into me and he sucked on my nibble felt so wonderful relaxed to me after a short time. I loved it.
My nibble swelled up and got hard, but it felt so good.
I would love to find a guy, for an informal gathering where I breast-feed him. If I start lactate over time, I would be lovely.

erm..... I volunteer! smiley
8 years

well i can imagine my gf trying this alctation on me and i would sure like to try it and if it´s fun i would love to do that imagining me getting chubby because of drinking her milk ^^ if it tastes really good but never tried that ......well and if my gf would try to fatten me up to tease me one day that i can lactate haha oh i guess i would be getting quite red in my face lol but i don´t know if i would like me doing that for infinity maybe it would be more an sexy experiment or roleplay for me ....?

but who knows

but i think the though is interesting getting chubby cause you eat normal and just becuase you can´t have enough of your gf and her boobs you would end up chubbier ;-)
8 years

I would love to find a woman who is into an adult nursing relationship! I find the whole idea of inducing a woman into lactating through suckling to be incredibly erotic! Even better if she is already lactating - I have some feedee tendencies and part of my fantasy for this situation would be for my woman to produce enough milk to provide all or most of my calories - don't even know if that's possible, but I think it would be fun to try! Anyone know the upper limit for a human female - how much fluid per day could she produce?
8 years

[]sarainvegas:
im not into adult babies either but id loooove to lactate n be able to give a man my milk smiley so hot!

Curious 1:
Yes, it's possible to lactate without a pregnancy. Check out this site I found-

lactation.wiki/wiki/Inducing_Lactation_Resources[/quote]

For years my doctors have been concerned about a higher than normal level of prolactin in blood tests, and recently started having nausea in the morning. Recently when adding just a few more pounds, I started to lactate and my hormones levels indicate that my body thinks I'm pregnant. I have to express it for now, but may start to pump and donate. If I don't express, I get sore; but the more I express, the amount increases every time. It's exciting that its physiological possible, but not everyone is going to have the genetics or body chemistry.
6 years

being regularly breastfed 2 or 3 times a day by a woman as part of her force-fattening me would be hot af ..

(not into adult baby stuff tho&apossmiley
6 years

Adult nursing would be very alluring, especially mutual nursing with someone. I wasn't into the idea for myself until having gained weight and a lot of breast mass in the past year. As I've gained I've taken on a more feminine body shape and so the mind wanders... It's almost impossible for a male to lactate, especially my age, but would be fun trying with someone.
4 years

Definitely not an adult baby but I have tried this with 3 different people. We never got to the point of milk production unfortunately but the whole act is very intimate for those taking part in anr/abf and it creates a stronger bond between you and your partner

I can also imagine this being perfect especially for female feeders
4 years

androne16:
lactation can be induce (or so I read) by pumping or stimulating each breast for 20 mints a day 5 times daily. this is possible in both females and males. give it a go smiley if you don't like it stop and the body will naturally reduce production.
I've actually eard same thing
2 years
1234   loading