Submission and domination

Adult nursing relationship

sarainvegas:
im not into adult babies either but id loooove to lactate n be able to give a man my milk smiley so hot!
very hot sensual yet bonding moment nursing
2 years

I don't have many kinks but being breast fed is a huge one for me. The idea that a partner and I can eat and eat and gain, then I get the advantage that they feed me their fattening milk is jus wonderful. I'm not in it as a baby or anything other than their body making me even fatter.
Sadly my wife and I weren't able to do this for many reasons I won't bore you with, but it remains something I'd love to do!
2 years

I’d definitely be interested in an ABF relationship. I don’t care about inducing and all that just the intimacy and bonding. I’m a cuddler and very affectionate 🙂
2 years

I also love the erotic idea of adult nursing, but doesn’t human breastmilk taste awful? I mean, that’s what I’ve heard. Can anyone confirm or deny?
2 years

juicy:
As someone who did not adore breastfeeding, even though I sometimes have mutual ANR fantasies, let me remind you of the downsides.

A. you suddenly find yourself in public with a wet t-shirt.
B. you ache if you aren't emptied regularly.
C. I thought pumping hurt like a ... well, you know.

Just some realities to check in on before flying with the fantasy! smiley

These are some of the things I love most about ANR!

A wet shirt! Oops! I guess everyone knows I’m lactating now and even more aware of my huge tits!

Give me the ache! It feels so good and reinforces the bond and need for my partner!

Pumping is how I think I was able to put on weight! And it feels good! Hook me up and give me snacks and I’m in heaven and often touching myself before I’m done!

Everyone’s perspective is going to be different about the downsides.

To me there are SO many positives about ANR… the only clear negative is the amount of time you have to devote to it can keep you limited and you have to plan ahead a bit more which for a spontaneous person like me can be a challenge. With a supportive invested partner it makes it worth it tho!
2 years

juicy:
As someone who did not adore breastfeeding, even though I sometimes have mutual ANR fantasies, let me remind you of the downsides.

A. you suddenly find yourself in public with a wet t-shirt.
B. you ache if you aren't emptied regularly.
C. I thought pumping hurt like a ... well, you know.

Just some realities to check in on before flying with the fantasy! smiley

EIIe:
These are some of the things I love most about ANR!

A wet shirt! Oops! I guess everyone knows I’m lactating now and even more aware of my huge tits!

Give me the ache! It feels so good and reinforces the bond and need for my partner!

Pumping is how I think I was able to put on weight! And it feels good! Hook me up and give me snacks and I’m in heaven and often touching myself before I’m done!

Everyone’s perspective is going to be different about the downsides.

To me there are SO many positives about ANR… the only clear negative is the amount of time you have to devote to it can keep you limited and you have to plan ahead a bit more which for a spontaneous person like me can be a challenge. With a supportive invested partner it makes it worth it tho!

Where do I sign up to help with this?
2 years

Androne16:
any one here into adult nursing relationship?
what about male lactation?
lactation can be induced in both women and men. so it's not a matter of finding somone that is just someone willing to try and ofcorse men can lactate. we have niples and mammaries.

cool, sick, kinky, weird?

Hi. I’m 21 and I have a 2 year old daughter. I was diagnosed with hyper lactation syndrome so my tits are always leaking milk. My baby no longer breast feeds so I’d love to find a male who would drink for me 😋
1 year

Wish I was in Elkhart. Been once but only passing through
1 year

I personally have been trying to induce lactation, but I don't have anyone to drink from me.
I'm not into any type of age regression, but more that I want my nips sucked. I think it's hot, so I'm hoping if I ever find a partner, they'll want the same thing.
1 year

Androne16:
any one here into adult nursing relationship?
what about male lactation?
lactation can be induced in both women and men. so it's not a matter of finding somone that is just someone willing to try and ofcorse men can lactate. we have niples and mammaries.

cool, sick, kinky, weird?

Mylynn7901:
Hi. I’m 21 and I have a 2 year old daughter. I was diagnosed with hyper lactation syndrome so my tits are always leaking milk. My baby no longer breast feeds so I’d love to find a male who would drink for me 😋

I volunteer as tribute
1 year
1234   loading