Submission and domination

Adult nursing relationship

I think it would be so hot to lactate and have another woman suck my breasts. Not necessarly including adult baby stuff but just as the act.
1 year

I loved the idea of getting fat from my wife's breasts, and she was up for it too. Sadly for many reasons, that idea was wiped off the cards for us.
1 year

I'm trying to do this as a trans woman to help elicit more breast growth for myself.
I've been at it quite a bit but still no milk yet.
1 year

I'm turned on by the idea of roleplaying being the patient of a doctor or the client of a personal trainer who fat shames and humiliates me for my obesity and not following their weight loss plans. And their punishment would be to turn me into a cow, forcing me into lactation by putting me on a strict breast pumping regimen. I would love to find someone to do this and then humiliate me further by documenting my progression into a fat cow and inviting others to view me being weighed, measured, pumped, etc. and have those viewers tease and fat shame me, call me names, make new suggestions for ways to humiliate me for my obesity, etc.
1 year

Rollwithit:
I'm turned on by the idea of roleplaying being the patient of a doctor or the client of a personal trainer who fat shames and humiliates me for my obesity and not following their weight loss plans. And their punishment would be to turn me into a cow, forcing me into lactation by putting me on a strict breast pumping regimen. I would love to find someone to do this and then humiliate me further by documenting my progression into a fat cow and inviting others to view me being weighed, measured, pumped, etc. and have those viewers tease and fat shame me, call me names, make new suggestions for ways to humiliate me for my obesity, etc.

Hey I was a personal trainer for many years and I absolutely love this fantasy. I'd love to rp this with you sometime If you'd like! You can message me on here or on kik @shadealpha
1 year

I love the idea of my woman being able to feed me any time I want.

I mean, as long as she's with me I'll never go hungry.

Be fun to be in public and she hears my belly growl and takes me to a quiet place where I gorge myself and on the rich sustenance coming from her bosom!

It would be like our little secret and a chance to share a closeness and a bond. smiley
1 year
234   loading