General

Belly button fetish

Who else on here has a female belly button fetish. Since puberty I've always had this thing about females' belly buttons probably for a couple of reasons.

1. A lot of women in society have a habit of exposing bellies whether intentionally by wearing short shirts and crop tops or unintentionally. They also pierce their belly buttons and sometimes have tattoos around them.

2. Sometimes I compare a females' belly button with my own and wonder if it is as deep as my belly button is and if they get lint in their belly button.

I am especially drawn to the belly buttons of big girls because they are a lot deeper. I also love it when girls play with their belly buttons. I love it even more when they do it as an unintentional habit. When I see a woman play with her navel I make it a point to try not to stare even when it's difficult.smiley
13 years

Belly button fetish

Yeah belly buttons are similar to vaginas in someways but i never thought of it like that but for me its like women give so much attention to their belly buttons whether they have the fetish or not. Always showing them off wearing short shirts, tank tops and tight clothes and piercing them.
13 years

Belly button fetish

chubbylilbelly wrote
Idk, I happen to love touching my belly button lol. I realized that it's basically the softest, chubbiest part of my belly. The deeper it gets, the fatter I feel smiley

Hey the deeper it is the sexier it is.
13 years

Belly button fetish

bbwlatina wrote
i have my finger in my bellybutton right now

wait, you mean we can take our fingers OUT of our bellybuttons?

:O
13 years

Belly button fetish

Dude that is gross lol, i don't unnderstand how people get stuff inside it, i've never had that problem :S
13 years

Belly button fetish

I have always had one for as long as I can remember. I am not sure if it's a total navel fetish or if it's a stomach fetish as a whole. Now I know this, I always get turned on by seeing a girl in a bikini or in her underwear. Hell, I can even admit that there were times when I was in class or sitting near a girl and when she stretches, I always feel like I have to look to see if her shirt will go up to see her belly button. Call me perverted, but I remember when I was younger, there was this female friend of mine (It was mostly platonic between us, though I will admit that I did lust after her a few times) and I remember her talking about how she had abs and asked her to pull up her shirt to show me.
13 years