Gaining

Female feeders

lovesfatguys wrote:
crescit_eundo81 wrote:
I think the ratio between female feeders and feedee men are like 1/1000. Female feeders are really rare.

Even if women liked fat men with big belly she would rather take fit and athlete men, because of society pressures, fat is discusting ewwwwwww and all those women magazine says that.

You must be really strong to be against society pressures and women just can't handle it.

Not all women are weak-willed, easily pressured individuals you make us out to be. I'm a female feeder, and quite open about it. Possibly even to much. As soon as sexual preferences are brought up in a conversation, I mention it. I own it. I figure if a guy is bothered by it, why waste each others time.

That's a beautiful statement. Admiration.
9 years

Female feeders

Oh my that perfectly desribes my likings and wishes in a relationship i never could have put it into better words myself ^^

;-) thank you very much wera :-)

oh and i should add that it would be perfect having a gf like you liking to fatten up her man and liking him even feeling unsure about it a enjoying that feeling ;-) (so i guess I am weird, too ? ;-) and it would be so easy for a girl to just gain a few to make me gaine ven more thinking oh when she let herself go.....I am allowed, too although i would find it so much sexier when the focus is only on one at a time what gaining concerns ;-) makes teasing so much more fun :-) )
9 years

Female feeders

Thanks Wera. A wonderfully written, well thought out post. As Otherland78 said, "Your post perfectly describes my desires and wishes in a relationship" as well.
9 years

Female feeders

wera wrote:
We certainly do exist though it might be that less-extreme ones rarely go online. smiley

I've always found it incredibly sexy when I've been able to lure my boyfriends to eat more and become softer and cuddlier. I love to take care of my man, cook him foods he loves and encourage him to eat more (particularly love it when he's already full, pats he's belly and says "Uhmm, I really shouldn't...but that was sooo good, maybe I'll have just a tiny bit more..." and then I'll make sure to be the one doing the serving and he'll look incredulously to my definition of "just a tiny bit", finishes it off anyway and then lets me rub his bloated belly).

I'm however neither into extreme stuffing nor extremely obese guys and unlike most female feeders (according to earlier posts) I like my men to start off quite slim and end up soft and cuddly with nice belly but it's the weight gain and feeding that turns me on so I suppose I'm more a feeder than a FFA as I prefer my men soft but not necessarily obese.
It also really turns me on if the weight gain is at least partly unintentional at first and a guy has a bit mixed feelings towards his new softer body (Yep, I'm a monster...though it isn't nice if he's truly upset).

My husband has put on about 30-40lbs during the time we've been together and gone from slim to slightly overweight and has grown the most adorable little belly for me to play with...at first it was propably just (well encouraged...) relationship weight but after learning how much I adore it, he's started to play along a bit but isn't really a feedee and tends to lose a bit for summer which is sad but allows me to fatten him up each winter, currently he's bigger than ever and damnn, that's sexy! I would like to see him gain another 30 pounds but it's really up to him so I wont push him if he don't want to...he has a thing for girls in too tight clothing and gets excited each time I happen to gain some and likes to take me out to eat so we kinda swing both ways but I'm not too much into mutual gaining, I like to remain relatively slim and like the contrast.

I too think that it pays of to be relatively open about one's preferences in public as it highly increases chances of finding someone like minded.
Not so that one should reveal all the most extreme sexual fantasies to people you barely know - that would be just creepy to me but it certainly doesn't hurt to slip casually that I'm more into cuddly guys with bit of a belly than the thin ones and that I like to pamper my men with my cooking.

Its a common misconception that all the girls out there would be into thin ripped guys by default and that some would just tolerate a bit of extra padding while actually there are surprisingly many who prefer it and if you look around,it isn't too rare to spot a girl gently patting or rubbing her partners belly in public...I think its also quite common among females to have some feederistic traits, a full-blown fetish is rarer but many girls like to show their love and affection through food and consider partners widening waistline a compliment to their cooking skills.

So I guess the best bet for a guy looking for a female feeder for a partner could be to focus on finding a person with whom you'll hit it of otherwise and look for hints like that and then just show her you really enjoy being pampered, praise her cooking, ask her to make again that pasta you enjoyed so much, invite friends over for dinner parties, ask for bellyrubs (most girls like to give them, even if not particularly into FFA-stuff) if you'll encourage her (possibly underlying) feederistic tendencies to flourish and gently introduce her to your fantasies and perhaps soon there'll be no stopping her! Or if she's not willing to take it that far, you'll still get at least a little something to satisfy your sexual desires and a relationship with a person you get along great.

In general most of us girls like to base a relationship primarily on other factors than sexual kinks which does not mean we do not have them, to me its just far more important to be with a person who makes me laugh, shares the same values and is fun to be around with than to be with someone with a shared fetish.
Surely it is an added bonus and makes me horny as hell if my man is willing to overindulge on my cooking, let me literally feed him every now and then and grows a big soft squishy belly for me to cuddle...mmmm...but if I love the person, it is fine if he lets me cook for him (who wouldn't?) and doesn't mind me fondling his belly once in a while.
Sure it is also a matter of intensity of the fetish though, if I would fancy exclusively huge guys who like to be stuffed to the maxx, it would be a lot harder.

What a thoughtful post! You are so wise and well-spoken!
9 years

Female feeders

BeccaB00 wrote:
I am a female Feeder. I actually find it harder to find female feedees than male feedes. not that I mind too much, I enjoy feeding whoever's hungry.

An Equal Opportunity feeder!

Now, that's what I like!

Would love to chat, Becca!

growinluvhandles on WHY a. whoo

and

zonker25@gmail.com zonker25 for gmail IM.

Z
9 years

Female feeders

There's certainly a lot more female feeders on here than I'd originally thought. Guess they...

So you are certain or you're guessing? What makes you think so?
8 years

Female feeders

winterstocking:
Yes, we exist. :/

oh please try our worst and seduce me to gain a few for you and tease me about getting more unfit than you as a girl ;-)
5 years

Female feeders

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
I think the ratio between female feeders and feedee men are like 1/1000. Female feeders are really rare.

Even if women liked fat men with big belly she would rather take fit and athlete men, because of society pressures, fat is discusting ewwwwwww and all those women magazine says that.

You must be really strong to be against society pressures and women just can't handle it.

lovesfatguys:
Not all women are weak-willed, easily pressured individuals you make us out to be. I'm a female feeder, and quite open about it. Possibly even to much. As soon as sexual preferences are brought up in a conversation, I mention it. I own it. I figure if a guy is bothered by it, why waste each others time.

I second that as well, if you're that into feederism in some aspect, you're probably more open to discussing it
3 years

Female feeders

crescit_eundo81 wrote:

lovesfatguys:

You're awesome by default by doing that
3 years
56789   loading