forum  submission and domination

who are the doms and who are the subs?8 months

I'll dominate any and all of you gluttonous piggies. Kik me gaetano2733

who are the doms and who are the subs?7 months

Definitely a Domme. I've fattened the little man up to where he's soft and round, and now that he's been fattened he is far more content and obedient than otherwise. He was naturally inclined toward fatness, loving sweets and being a generally very easy going sort. As I've said elsewhere, we were always a D/s relationship, but the fattening has brought a new level of respect and obedience. We're getting married in Spring, and he'll stop working so he can be home full-time, where he belongs.

who are the doms and who are the subs?6 months

Dominatrix Looking for her New Play thing

I have a need to Control, I demand loyalty and obedience at all times. I will reward you for your contributions but never ask, beg or demand it.
I am into Foot play, piss play, chastity training, orgasm control, orgasm denial, Feeding, humiliation & Fat appreciation - if you do not already with me you will learn to enjoy all of these!

You will worship me, My feet and do as i say, Pay well & you shall get what you deserve.

I do 1 on 1 instant email conversations, Photo/video's.. I am happy to send rewards
Discretion is a must at all times, I am happy to have Subs that already have another Mistress, I will have multiple Subs at any one time. Married Men welcome.

Interested drop me a message.

who are the doms and who are the subs?6 months

Iím definitely more submissive. I love the idea of surrendering control and putting my body and my weight gain in a womanís hands.

who are the doms and who are the subs?3 months

I'd say a bit of both, submissive if I'm the feedee/piggy but dom if I'm doing the fattening.

Sub feedee

very dominant.

Submissive feedee trans here, bondage, humiliation, weight gain, weakness, helplessness, pig play and many more BDSM and feederism kinks.

Sub (both in a feedism sense and in the BDSM sense in general) feedee here as well.

who are the doms and who are the subs?2 months

I'm a bit of a sub myself.
<< 16 page 16 of 17   loading