General

The best thing you have ever eaten...

I love that show, but it makes me hungry.
I apologize of this thread has already happened.

What is the best thing you have eaten?
Feedees, feeders, foodees- everyone can play.

Mine would be the Multipul Orgasm Roll from Hapa. I can do like 6 of them.
It is sushi, but an intermediate roll.
It has cream cheese, crab and smoke salmon, then they tempura is in a crispy shell.
Then top is with this awesome cheese and a sweet soy sauce. Ah-maze-ing.

I can never get a good picture of it, because I am to busy loving the food.
Also with the roll- a small portion of the jasmin and cherry infused sake- which they dont serve anymore.
13 years

Hmm, gotta say that the best thing I've ever eaten recently is tiramisu, that stuff is the bomb
13 years

La Super Rica in Santa Barbara has Oaxacan food that hits like the best heroin money can buy. I'd move back to SB for it.
13 years

The Nico-Boli from Nicola Pizza in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. The plain one with ground beef sauce and cheese is wonderful-but I like to add sausage sweet peppers and sometimes pepperoni. It's my favorite food in the world!
13 years

There is a place in the La Boqueria Market in Barcelona called 'El Quim' that it famous for its pan fried baby squid and egg. I'd rate this as one of the best things that I have ever eaten. So simple, fresh and divine.

13 years

^^It's amazing mate smiley So much good food, and it's all so fresh, healthy and tasty. By far the best market I've ever been to.
13 years

I would have to say that for me, it's Crunchie Icecreams. I get them from the supermarket freezers in either packets of 6 bars (large mars bar sized) or in a 2 litre tub.
13 years

Aussie_Bloke wrote
I would have to say that for me, it's Crunchie Icecreams. I get them from the supermarket freezers in either packets of 6 bars (large mars bar sized) or in a 2 litre tub.

What are these Crunchies Icecreams... do you have a picture?

mistywilmot wrote
Aw, I'm really boring.

There's a place called Mojo's in Scarborough and they do the best, fattest burgers ever. This one I like is called a Fatboy Slim and it has thick strips of chorizo ontop of the burger and is completely covered in cheese. Mmmmmmm.

Then there's Flames, again another place in Scarborough, which has the best pizza I've ever had. Not good for garlic haters, though, because every pizza is practically swimming in garlic butter. Yay!

I'm also partial to a good cheese toastie. smiley

Is a cheese toastie like a grilled cheese?
13 years