General

Transformers

Alright, I've been playing Transformers: War on Cybertron and love it. It's awesome and based on the old cartoon and yeah, it does it amazingly well and I was just wondering...

Who were FF's favorite Transformers? Try to pick 2 from the Autobots and 2 from the Decepticons.

Mine are...
Autobots - Cup and Ironhide. Ironhide because he's the badass of the group. He's always look'n for a fight and is just all around a tough Guy. Cup, again a tough guy, but he's also the old wise man of the group...the old war vet. Good character.

Decepticon - Starscream because he's such a weasle who has loyalty to no one and would backstab anyone in a heart beat for full control. Megatron/Galvatron (basically the same person) because of his ruthlessness. Question him? Better be ready to be shot threw the chest.

You?
13 years

Transformers

13 years

Transformers

Was always more into Beast Wars then Transformers, but from the new movies, I love that Sideswipe guy; "Damn, I'm Good" smiley
13 years

Transformers

Well, I se my thread got trolled and derailed pretty fast rofl...
Oh well.

I personally watched Ninja Turtles and Transformers and a lot of other shows when I was little... not like it matters. They were both good.
13 years

Transformers

okapi wrote
Now, Transformers for me was the comic, not the cartoon. I grew up with the comic, and when I first saw the cartoon as a twentysomething I was pretty disappointed by how much simpler it was in terms of plot and characters.

Anyway, favourite characters. Well, I've always been partial to Shockwave. More intelligent, stronger and cooler looking than Megatron, he always seemed like a more suitable leader. Another favourite of mine is Thunderwing. I love the Matrix Quest story arc, and I think it's a shame we never got to see how Thunderwing measured up to Megatron/Galvatron, Shockwave or Scorponok.

As for Autobots, I kind of like Fortress Maximus. He's like a bigger, stronger, louder and more violent version of Optimus Prime, which makes him more flawed, in a way, and therefore more likable. I think I might have to name Grimlock my second favourite Autobot, simply because he's so different from Optimus. I really liked the civil war story arc from the comics.

Thank you lol.. This is the kind of response I was hoping for. I agree, Shockwave was an awesome character. I never read the comic book and I'm sure they are awesome, but I enjoyed Shockwave as well from the cartoon and animated movie (even though he dies in this). Another very intelligent character though that could have been leader is soundwave though... Always loved him.

P.S. I was never a big Prime Fan either, I don't like Jesus Characters haha
13 years

Transformers

christo73 wrote
The Twins.

My god were those to annoying as hell!

It was seriously like some horrible mini movie within of Bad Boys meets Transformers...
13 years

Transformers

Yay, Beastwars talk!

I loved Ratrap, he was such an ass and Dinobot was the coolest of the cool, the love/hate relationship those two had was awesome! smiley

I also liked the tiger guy but he got all emo after they blew up his bird... lol

As for the baddies? Tarantulas was freaking insane and i loved it, the fact that i'm not a fan of spiders added to his "don't mess with me" aura...

That ant guy was cool too, but a tad one-dimensional, and of course who could forget the one who survived them all?

WASPINATOR NEVER SURRENDER!!!

smiley
13 years