Stuffing

Why so sexy?

I think it's just about shape for me, like all my weird stuff LOL.
13 years

Why so sexy?

When a woman is full of food, it looks incredible, I can't really explain it. I love the idea that she has been very greedy and has eaten more than she normally eats, making her belly stuffed and round.
I always thought that it had something to do with living in excesses. In this case excesses of food and overeating. And since overeating is a taboo in our society, it is even more wrong, and in my eyes more appealing. Personally I think it has a little to do with fertility, since the belly is the place of emphasis of the overeating.
13 years

Why so sexy?

Peach wrote
I guess it starts with my love of food. I can't get enough of something that tastes good. I want more of the taste in my mouth and keep eating and eating. I enjoy seeing my belly swell up as I devour a good meal. If it is something like pizza I can't seem to stop. If I switch to a sweet after dessert I can eat even more. My stomach starts to get tight and when I place my hand on the upper part of my belly I can feel how it is starting to get hard. When I am really gorging myself I will continue eating until my stomach is hard, like a basketball, and I can even feel my sides expanding. My breath will become more and more shallow as I stuff more and more food inside me. I finally get to a place where I am panting and moaning from being so overfull. I will waddle to my bed and rest my belly on the softness. I feel a combination of pleasure and pain and complete satisfaction.

Oh where have you been all my life
13 years

Why so sexy?

Peach wrote
I guess it starts with my love of food. I can't get enough of something that tastes good. I want more of the taste in my mouth and keep eating and eating. I enjoy seeing my belly swell up as I devour a good meal. If it is something like pizza I can't seem to stop. If I switch to a sweet after dessert I can eat even more. My stomach starts to get tight and when I place my hand on the upper part of my belly I can feel how it is starting to get hard. When I am really gorging myself I will continue eating until my stomach is hard, like a basketball, and I can even feel my sides expanding. My breath will become more and more shallow as I stuff more and more food inside me. I finally get to a place where I am panting and moaning from being so overfull. I will waddle to my bed and rest my belly on the softness. I feel a combination of pleasure and pain and complete satisfaction.

Amazing post!

This would be a dream come true for me. And I will add that I would follow you to bed, and rub your swollen belly until the pain was gone and then you would slowly be feeling more and more pleasure until becomes so intense you can't stand it. smiley
13 years