General

I got interviewed about feederism for sexis magazine!

Hmm, very cool, I agree with you about the food stuff, it's so irrelevant, that big fat body is the fun part. smiley

One thing I would say though is that they need to get other perspectives, although I do love where you are coming from Molly, there are numerous other views which need to be shown so the world can see how diverse our community really is. smiley
13 years

Liked it...at the end of the day we will all be a little different with our fetishes,but I can relate (and I am sure many will)to much that you said.Nice onesmiley
13 years

I think that what it says at the end of the link above (being attracted to the man in the leather jacket,but not being able to explain why) is very true.Why does one person get turned on by being dominated and another by dominating?A fully qualified and experienced psychologist might be able to have a good try at explaining it,but would probably still fail.Criminologists have debated for years why some people commit crime and others do not,with arguments that it's all down to genetics and counter arguments about the way/places individuals are brought up being decisive.At the end of the day,we are all complex in our genetic make up and,to put it simply,we like what we like..one person will look at one type of car (or pretty much anything!)and like it and the next person will not like it!
As for me..I like to be dominated and that is probably linked to my fetish for being fed and gaining,which in turn is linked to my sexual attraction to fat,both on me and on others.
Since puberty I have always been turned on by the sight of a fat body and fantasised about gaining myself...why?Hell,who knows...it just turns me on and there's NOTHING I can do to change it (not that I want to lol!)
Oh and Molly..thank YOU!
13 years

I just linked to that piece in a new thread I started--I'm SOOOOOO happy they interviewed you as their model feeder. It's about time people started realising we're complicated and multiple and don't all fit a single model.

Hooray!!! Go you. I, for one, am very grateful for all you do to put us out there in a positive and realistic light.
13 years

MollyRen wrote
glutton wrote
I think that what it says at the end of the link above (being attracted to the man in the leather jacket,but not being able to explain why) is very true.Why does one person get turned on by being dominated and another by dominating?A fully qualified and experienced psychologist might be able to have a good try at explaining it,but would probably still fail.Criminologists have debated for years why some people commit crime and others do not,with arguments that it's all down to genetics and counter arguments about the way/places individuals are brought up being decisive.

Ha, we're like criminals! (SEXY, CHUBBY CRIMINALS!)
Now you've got me thinking about handcuffs and chainssmiley...stop it!smileylol
13 years