forum  stuffing

if you had to pick one little debbie cake...8 years

Without a doubt fudge rounds!!!! My fav little debbie cake ever! I've often wondered how many of those bad boys I could eat in a sitting! Im betting a dozen or maybe more smiley Cosmic brownies are a close second!

if you had to pick one little debbie cake...8 years

Nutty bars! Or Swiss rolls....or brownies...

if you had to pick one little debbie cake...2 years

Swiss rolls!

You are what you eat, and if you eat enough of them, you'll grow your own rolls!
An old question for some new fantasy feeder folks.

Even though they're only available a few months out of the year, the Christmas tree cakes.

My wife really likes the "Nutty Bars". I not all that fond of them, they are too greasy for me. I do like the "Donut Sticks", though.

Oatmeal cream pies!!!

Honey buns, I eat those ones by the box. (granted that's the best route to go with any little debbies)

Swiss Rolls. Definitely.

Oatmeal crime pies. I had 2 boxes of them in one sitting last week. Then I took a nap from all that suger. Then went and had dinner

Blossoming:
I like the Swiss rolls...peeling off the chocolatey coating bit by bit. Then the cakey middle just disappears.

Or wait, the nutty bars are the best. Nibbling away layer by layer of peanut buttery goodness.

Or maybe cosmic brownies; so good, but gone so fast.

Good thing there is no place that limits the kind (or amount) of little Debbie's we can buy.

You had it right from the beginning! Swiss Rolls, and you MUST peel them.... Do they still even make those??
2 page 2 of 3   loading