General

Halloween costumes?

AliceInWonderland wrote
P.P.S. No, I'm not going as Alice in Wonderland.

You Fail.

P.S. I'll tell you my totaly awesome idea on msn so no one can steel it! smiley
13 years

Halloween costumes?

mistywilmot wrote
andyboy wrote
I am thinking of going as Alex from A Clockwork Orange - a costume I am worried is a bit geeky. It also invovles wearing a lot of white. But what the hell.

What is your idea Alice?

I'm just here to high five a fellow ACO geek. Ohyes.

I did that once before complete with hat, stick and grey pants on the outside of my trousers. People certainly notice, even on halloween!

I really want to watch the film again now, but have to be at work in the morning smiley Somehow I don't think the boss will accept the excuse "I was not awakened when I gave orders for wakening".
13 years

Halloween costumes?

Mr Tors wrote
a sith lord for me...as long as I dont overheat and melt!

You need to make sure to bring a recording of Duel of Fates then lol, to play when you walk in the door for dramatic effect xD.

I was thinking about bringing one of my suits back to Norfolk from my parents's house last time I visted, so I could dress up as a Classy Vampire. But I was really ill and I forgot to pack it...so I dunno if I'm even going to dress up this year >,<
13 years

Halloween costumes?

Fiona from "Shrek." As an ogre, obviously, otherwise I'd just be my ordinary self walking around in a green dress.
13 years

Halloween costumes?

new2thegain wrote
Fiona from "Shrek." As an ogre, obviously, otherwise I'd just be my ordinary self walking around in a green dress.

Sounds awesome, would love to see pics! smiley
13 years

Halloween costumes?

Cyeles wrote
Moonchild wrote
I'm going to be Krang from Ninja Turtles.

Dude! Awesome choice.

Eh. I'm not sure if I have anywhere to go for halloween. Helped make a costume one year and never got to do anything with it, so its still in storage. Though, brightside, it was made to be uber loose and was absolutely huge on me. (Which is good, I'm bigger than I was back then, smiley) But yeah.. hehe, never said what it was. Was a full body suit costume made out of the inner cushiony fabric of a quilt jacket, and the outside being burlap sack, but its an awesome Oogie Boogie suit. (Ya know, Oogie Boogie, from Nightmare before Christmas) smiley If I dig it out, I'll have to take a pic and put it in my album just for the heck of it. lol

That sounds awesome! smiley
13 years

Halloween costumes?

AliceInWonderland wrote
BunnyBones wrote
This is my dress for Halloween! Isn't it adorable!? *.*

scenedead.co.uk/productimages09/stock_dress_hellbunny_iheartzombies_1.jpg

I'll post a pic^^

I was so gonna buy that! But not for halloween... does that make me weird haha.

I have my halloween costumes sorted now wooo.

No, THAT doesn't make you weird, as for the other stuff though... smiley
13 years

Halloween costumes?

abeamt wrote
disconnectedsmile wrote
here's mine.
no, i wasn't The Hulk. a cookie to whoever knows who i was dressed as.

Easy. Hamburglar.

lmfao, I thought the same thing, but figured I wouldn't say it and embarrass the poor fellow smiley
13 years