General

Any gamers getting ready for three big games this tuesday?

are any of my fellow video gamers going to buy in my opinion three of the biggest games of the year. WWE smackdown vs raw 2011, star wars the force unleashed 2, and fable 3 are being released the same day
13 years

i cant wait for Force 2 because the first one was awesome but coulda been better. My SVR 2011 is already reserved. i get it every yr. i especially wanna get the universe pack so i can finally tweak the attributes the way i want them to be.
13 years

Force 1 was good but too short, i'll give Force 2 a shot. Fable i'd be more excited about if microsoft would stop being jerks and release it for PC as well, I really don't feel like buying an xbox just to play the latest Halo and Fable games. >.<
13 years

Maximum wrote
Force 1 was good but too short, i'll give Force 2 a shot. Fable i'd be more excited about if microsoft would stop being jerks and release it for PC as well, I really don't feel like buying an xbox just to play the latest Halo and Fable games. >.<

your right. Force was short. Did you get the extra 3 levels/ I played Fable II but never finished it. I heard the last boss fight was terrible though so i refuse to finish it.
13 years

stuffed2thelimit wrote
Fable III will be releasing on PC its just been delayed...prb an attempt on MS's part to beef up 360 sales.smiley

Thats my point, I gotta be a year behind in those two games cause they are so set on xbox >.<
13 years

I played the 3 bonus levels for force 1 they were good but i didnt like how they were trying to re write history, and i also hear that is what they are going to do for force2. Its also good to see that im not the only one who is going to buy the fan axxcess pack for svr2011 . i already have the money set aside for svr and force2 to get them on launch day
13 years

i completly forgot about the sim3. while im not going to buy it right away i will most likely rent it. also next month has 2 more big games dropping call of duty black opps, and ac brotherhood.
13 years